Last Post Replies
Linda Hummel
Hello Community I saw some older posts re: resizing an image in a Rise flashcard. Have any more workaround been identified? I saved my image as a squ...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Kate Pearce
Hi , a user who is not a licence holder is not able to do review , the system keeps diverting to a log in - does anyone else have that problem ?
over 1 year ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Jeanne Bernui
Is there a way to restrict the availability of the quiz lesson so learners can't just jump right to it without completing the content lessons above it?
over 1 year ago
By Jeanne Bernui
Admin IRRI Education
As the title indicates, I am unable to upload any image in any of my Rise courses. I can add image blocks, but when I edit and upload an image from my computer, ...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Alexandr Sokolov
Hello everyone, I am a student, and I made a course few months ago in Rise 360 within the free trial and now I don`t see it in my account. I need help to find my cours...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Bobby Earle O'Brien
Hello! Today, out of nowhere, the links to many of the courses we developed and are hosted on our website are giving us this error: Sorry. An unexpected error oc...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Digital Learning Consultant
Hello! I've been creating videos for a Rise course using Adobe Premiere Pro. What export settings should I be using for the most optimal 16:9 video? &...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Marie Stratton
Hi all When you import a storyline block into rise the following alt text comes with the block "Group start storyline" at the beginning of each block. Is there a...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Travis Hensley
Are there any plans in the works to enable 360 image support through the labeled graphic element or within a pop-up feed for Rise 360?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Christophe Poulain
Hi, Probably an error due to storyline interaction in rise with a block storyline (print the results), Moodle sends me this : Un paramètre requis (sesskey) est manqua...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
DEI Team
Hi there, I was wondering if there was a way to embed the search bar on native-land.ca into a Rise course. I tried to use the embeddable iframe code in their API page ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Klay Dyer
Using Text on Image to divide sections in RISE but finding the width a touch cumbersome. Can the width of this block or is it set?
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Andrea Lemieux
What is the optimal size for an image for the accordion to fill out the whole space? I don't want to use the full-width option for images because I have a border and i...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Ed Gonzalez
Is there any way to make these check boxes mark themselves as the learner clicks on the links to the various resources?
over 1 year ago
By Ed Gonzalez
John Connor Dykes
My license recently changed from one team subscription to another, and I no longer see my previously created courses in my list of courses. How can I recover those?
over 1 year ago
By Lynn Puhr
Training L&D
Dear all, in the new Rise 360 templates I saw that it's possible to build chapters that combine several content (see image attached, eg. "overview", "healthcare"). Can...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Lorrie Smyly
I just used the Question Bank option and it's great. However, I'm using it for a final assessment and for compliance reasons, I need to allow for three attempts before...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Genevieve-Anais Proulx
Hello! In Rise, I don't seem to be able to change images in the "text on image" widget when I select a new image from the content library. It happened in two different...
over 1 year ago
By Genevieve-Anais Proulx
Liz Tyler
Hi, What is the best way to add a comments box for users within Rise (either reportable to an LMS or just a comment box that will show all responses on screen)? I'm ga...
over 1 year ago
By Liz Tyler
Chetan  Shinde
Hello Team, We received an issue after publishing SCORM output of RISE courses where Matching option is not working in Assessment section. While checking in inspector ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome