Last Post Replies
Enrico Matteazzi
Hi there! :) I need some help with RISE. I have to build a QUIZ that must follow some particular rules. Quoting the original instructions from my customer: "You mi...
almost 2 years ago
By Enrico Matteazzi
Daniel Neix
Hello, I found myself in need of a feature that I already saw on a Rise course but don't know how to implement in my course, I don't know if it is an specific plugin o...
almost 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Zehra Aykut
Hi, I have updated my Rise content but when I click Preview button I don't see the changes. Then I click Edit, everything seems with all changes without no problem. B...
almost 2 years ago
By Randall Hopkins
Emma Herbert
Hi, I personally really like the transition on images in Rise and how they appear as you scroll through a page - but I know that they are there. I'm finding that a lo...
almost 2 years ago
By Emma Herbert
Pollux Chen
Hi community peers, my team would like to add some code tracking the start and completion of Rise course (not hosted on LMS). Starting code was added to index.html and...
almost 2 years ago
By Pollux Chen
Gavin Dudeney
Hi All, [ Articulate Rise ] I have a video with eight multiple choice questions to be done while watching. Is my only choice to add multiple (!) multiple choice ques...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
Marcela Palencia Vasquez
It seems there is an issu with a lesson, the delete option is not available. There is an issue with that lesson since I can't open it either. I just decide to erase an...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox
Kelly Meeker
Creating content in Rise just got even easier. We’ve rolled out a new shortcut bar that makes it a cinch to add your favorite blocks to lessons quickly. And with all ...
almost 2 years ago
By Drew Everett
Brett Reese
Hi all, I am trying to set a rise e-learning piece and I do not want the correct answer to pop up if they get it wrong. I want them to go back and read the informatio...
almost 2 years ago
By David Tait
Nilesh Zende
I have created the on short quiz for user and once he/she will complete and pass the quiz how we can give them the certification with our branding. need help for it ca...
almost 2 years ago
By Nilesh Zende
Stephanie Samargis
Hi all I have embedded a SL block into a rise module. When the user completes the storyline block the user can continue on with the module in Rise HOWEVER this does n...
almost 2 years ago
By Stephanie Samargis
Sasha Malone
I've just completed my first course in Rise and loved it.  So easy to use and looks great.  I was hoping to see a few features added that I think will create a better...
almost 2 years ago
By Michael Steckman
Gail Chambers
I am creating a series of courses that I would like users to have the ability to receive a badge for completing. Can Rise/Storyline and or Articulate Online link to Ba...
almost 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Dionne Hamilton Smith
Hi guys, just checking if anyone has used onlinefontconverter.com to convert fonts.  It seems like a safe site.  Just wanted a trusted recommendation.
almost 2 years ago
By Mark Klosowski
Megan Rees
Hey all, I'm guessing someone out there has done an analysis of how Rise can save development hours. Is there anything out there with a comparison? Cheers, Megan
almost 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Denis O Hara
I've exported a piece of learning as "WEB" , it works on my local machine but when I upload it onto my server I only see "Your course is loading. Hang tight." Does any...
almost 2 years ago
By Denis O Hara
Viki Ross
I hope someone has a solution. I need to add content where the text should include a small icon (something snipped from a system) so that it is incorporated in the tex...
almost 2 years ago
By Viki Ross
Wayne Judd
Hi, I'd really like to be able to edit the results slide which comes up in Rise but can't see an obvious way to do so. Is this possible? Thanks, Wayne
almost 2 years ago
By Koen Smedts
DLD 1
Hello Articulate, I have two courses that I've been using the same links for the past month without issue. We publish web based and have multiple projects that have n...
almost 2 years ago
By Jeremy Kraemer
Amy Webb
Hi I'm experiencing a problem that's just kicked in since I updated my version of storyline 360 yesterday. I've opened up and amended slightly a couple of storyline...
almost 2 years ago
By Martika Cox