Last Post Replies
Chris Jefferson
I am trying to use the sorting exercise as an alternative to a bullet pointed list and not use flashcards etc as I have been using them a fair bit already. I have just...
over 1 year ago
By Chris Jefferson
Agent Experience Squad
Hi there Earlier this month, I completed an audit of our company's Rise modules and ensured the sharing links were password-protected for privacy reasons. However, upo...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Gerry McAteer
Hi, I have just uploaded a Rise course SCORM 1.2 to our SF LMS. No issues at all with the uploading to LMS process. However when I launch the course the 404 error is s...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Crystal Horn
Feeling a little limited by using attachment blocks to share all your PDFs? Here are a couple of alternatives to freshen up your resources list! Both of these methods ...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Hervé Salzmann
Dear Community I have received reports from some users of our Articulate 360 e-learning courses that they are unable to start the e-learning courses. Only one white pa...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Ramon Castillo
It's as simple as that. It would be a great time saver to be able to export individual questions out of a quiz into a quiz bank (to make a review quiz later).
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Lawrence Eaton
Is there, as yet, the ability to automatically play audio when a user scrolls to it in Rise, please? If not, is it on the roadmap going forward? is there an API or a S...
over 1 year ago
By Martin Dunne
Richard Norwood
Hi, We are adding voiceover to our Rise360 content so that learners can choose to listen to the course in addition to reading it. We are using audio block templates f...
over 1 year ago
By Richard Norwood
Microassist Learning
The gray text against the gray background in the knowledge check activities doesn't meet the color contrast for accessibility. The attached image shows only 2.4 contra...
over 1 year ago
By Microassist Learning
Casey Lim
Hi all, I have a theme that uses a blue colour #0085ac The note blocks render out as a slightly lighter blue. When I add hyperlink to the text inside the note bl...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Jay Russo
After the new Theme update (which brings many cool features), my team is now struggling with a few changes that we cannot control: The EXIT link and the DETAILS link h...
over 1 year ago
By Jay Russo
Mala Kandadai
Hi there I am suddenly unable to see the Details button on the course cover page after upgrading to new themes. Anyone else facing a problem? Thanks&...
over 1 year ago
By Jay Russo
Anthony Bleything
Hey everyone! I'm trying out articulate rise as a possible tool for our IDs at our university. We use Blackboard. I'd love if we could have the story...
over 1 year ago
By Kiersten Lee
Cory Warshawsky
We are experiencing sporadic issues with embedding videos not loading within Accordions and Tabs, using iframe embed codes. When the course loads, the learner will see...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Estelle Gattlen
Hello everybody, For my course, I would like to start with a big interactive illustration (like this: Luftlabor) where I could click on parts of the illustration and b...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Attivazioni Articulate2021
Hi community, When I export a PDF from Rise, the export changes the predefined font I set up for the course. It is odd because I used the same font for all the courses...
over 1 year ago
By Jez Vincent
Julie Bélisle
I lost my licence for a day due to a misunderstanding. When I got it back and tried to open my Rise 360 courses' page, it doesn't want to load anything. I ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lorenzo Conte
Hi all, I am working on interactive content created with Rise 360 to post on the intranet of my organization. I exported in the "web" format and the web team uploaded ...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michelle Levesque
I need an option to mark complete upon either Clicking a button Ticking a box in the 'check box' block Landing on a particular page (but not a particular number of pa...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Simone Ritter
Hi there, if you embed a pdf in your Rise course, Articulate automatically creates the URL, in which the pdf opens once you click it. One of our clients seem to run in...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome