Last Post Replies
Algebra University  eLearning production
Hello! I was wondering is there any specific format I should upload the illustrations I do on Rise because they look terrible? I tried saving it in bunch of different ...
over 1 year ago
By Algebra University eLearning production
Moses B
Hi I have created a hotspot with an image of a white UI page, the pulse is not at all visible, is there any way to change the color in Rise 360. Thanks in advance Arun...
over 1 year ago
By Moses B
Mariia Furnik
Hello! Tell me, is it possible to edit the final feedback in the quiz lesson? Feedback is not to a specific question, but at the very end. For example, add an image?
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Ken Alder
Good Morning We have noticed an issue when using the Rise course share links in word documents and communications, in that when you click on the link it takes y...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Alison Coops
I'm new to Rise 360, so stupid question here. I started with one of the built-in courses and am changing everything to make it my course. I've changed all ...
over 1 year ago
By Alison Coops
CDS CDS
Hello Risers, Any help for the issue where alt text in Rise doesn't transfer over when exporting to PDF? It's a huge amount of time for us to re-add to the PDF a...
over 1 year ago
By Steve Keddy
Thomas Lombard
When a user fails a quiz...the quiz result page does not alert the user they failed the course &/OR there is no ability to start the course over. I'm failing to se...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Damian Jones
Hello all I want to display some Vimeo videos at a specific start time, for example; https://vimeo.com/172825105#t=22s (which will start 22s into the video)...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Alina Schmalz
Hello, can anybody help me? Is it possible to invalidate revielinks that have been shared?
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Paige Bell
Hi everyone, I've used Articulate products in a previous company and am starting a new L&D department at my current company. I love the pre built content and...
over 1 year ago
By Paige Bell
Fachteam E-Learning
Hello everybody, I love the new Rise themes and options to customize! I only have one irritiation with the sidebar options in "Horizion". I would like to use the light...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Debbie Sehulster
Hi, I'm hoping you can help with some simple instructions for this. I created a new Rise 360 course from an existing template and wanted to change the course tile to s...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Panayiotis Hadjipanayi
We have a long video (around 1hr long, 230MB), which we want all our learners to watch in full. To keep track of their viewing progress, we built a RISE course, upload...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Rachel Batdorff
I am working on crafting a business case on using Articulate as an authoring tool as opposed to Captivate. My team is part of a new e-learning initiative for our corpo...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Adrian  Foley
Hello Does anyone know why the "Track Using Storyline Block" is greyed out in Rise 360, when I definitely have multiple Storyline Blocks in my project? I've atta...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Monique Dewhurst
Hello :) The purpose of this post is find out how to have the ability to view the eLearning content my team are creating. My organisation has a corporate l...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Donna   Gingera
Hello, I am looking for suggestions/assistance in aligning bullets in Rise. I am working on a document with multiple layers of bullets (i.e. 1/ 1.1/1.1.1/1.1.1.1). Bec...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Leslie Kepler
Hi all, limited settings are showing up in one of my courses. I'm wanting to add a cover photo but don't see the option. Ideas?
over 1 year ago
By Leslie Kepler
Ganesh Murali Venkatesan
Viewing Articulate-RISE content in MS Sharepoint site. Is it still an issue? Any luck? Hi All, Can anyone help in viewing RISE content/course in SharePoint site. Trie...
over 1 year ago
By Ganesh Murali Venkatesan
Jillian Yevics
Hi! I'm trying to edit a module in Rise, but when I click "Edit Content", nothing happens. If I refresh the browser, I get a notice that I'm currently editing the modu...
over 1 year ago
By Natalie Whitmore