Last Post Replies
Lesley Condon
Does anybody have a good review tool that they use for Rise modules?  Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mortigou Labunda
Hi all, I am trying to view Rise in Articulate Review and give some feedback. Is there any way I could achieve this? Thank you.
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Adam Read
Hi I've been reading that Rise is planned to get Articulate Review capabilities next year, which is great. What do people plan to do in the short term, or where we'r...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Mandy Noble
Loving being able to share an SL360 course to Review, fantastic way for our customers to comment etc.  Would it be possible to add this functionality to Rise as well, ...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Jane Jordan
Hi  If I am developing content in Rise under my subscription can others see and update what I have developed or is that only privy to my log in. Can someone with anot...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jeszlene Zhou
Hi, I created my learning materials using Articulate Rise but I was unable to locate the LMS's API using a wrapper.js build on top of the indexAPI.html. The project is...
over 2 years ago
By Jeszlene Zhou
The ID Guru
Hi guys, Me again :( I am creating a course in Rise. I am adding and editing content as per normal. I only have one edit window open and I am getting the following po...
over 2 years ago
By The ID Guru
Chris Perez
Is there a way to add a copyright (or some kind of footer text) to the end of the course that's visible upon initial course launch (not requiring a user to jump into a...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Pam Pappenheim
Good Morning, Does anyone know if there is a trick to using the same video clip in Rise (using the button stack block) but getting it to start at different points dep...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Trevor Kendrick
Hi my learned friends in 360 land. I could do with your help again if you wouldn't mind. I have written a course in Rise (loving it!) and I have included a quiz at th...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Katherine Borish
Hi - how do I add a title/heading to a bulleted list in Blocks?
over 2 years ago
By Chris Perez
Alisha Bumgarner
Does Rise have the ability to have music in the background and/or voiceovers?
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Erik Neff
The UX of the Articulate Rise lessons are ... the most beautiful/elegant lesson design I've ever seen. I'm now working on a new strategy that revolves around it. The ...
over 2 years ago
By Erik Neff
Katherine Borish
Hi - where can I preview the pre-built lessons as I am developing a course in Rise? I am not sure if I want to use graphic, sorting, timeline unless I know what they l...
over 2 years ago
By Katherine Borish
Atomic Gurus
Hi there, I'm reviewing SproutVideo as an alternative to Wistia. SproutVideo is listed as supported on embed.ly, but I'm getting an "invalid" error when I cut and pas...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CCCC Training Centre
Hello, The internet at my workplace is quite slow, which makes uploading video a chore. Am I able to access the back-end to change the same course (or a different cou...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Corvil Learning
Rise shows % complete as I work through the learning object, section by section. However, the LMS (Docebo) is not picking up % complete information. We do not use quiz...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Fernando Sobral
Hi guys, Is there a way to make a "line break" in the tbs? See also the attachment! Thanks. Fernando  
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Suzanne Shilton
Hi guys, Wondering if anyone else has experienced their cursor "jumping" when using Rise?  I've been having an issue where I'll be typing and the cursor will suddenly...
over 2 years ago
By Grant Shuler
Christine Hounsham
Hello I am having troubles with uploading images to Rise.   I had the issues with the jumping cursor in the past few days - and am very thankful this has been fixed ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez