Last Post Replies
Amy Parker
I am incredibly grateful for all of the pre-built content in the platform. We're experiencing some issues because the file sizes of the exported SCORM files might exce...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Rachel MacKenzie
Hi, I'm trying to locate a great new hire onboarding/welcome template that another user uploaded around May/June. It seems like a needle in a haystack, i know! It isn'...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Maui Jim
Hello, I have uploaded a Rise360 SRT file to our LMS system. To ensure the learners are clicking the interactions in the block, I created a divider that will not let a...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Laura Barow
Hi, i work with a trail version and most of the time with Rise 360. I invited someone. He sees all courses but in my account settings his status shows the letter...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Libby Nelson
I am creating question pools in Rise and have some questions where the user will choose a multiple choice option to complete a blank space in a sentence. For exa...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn
Rise 0
1.Undo The undo function, based on time and a quick user? Must be the only essential function in the world implemented in this way. When i show the Rise system to ot...
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Daniel Thornton
I am attempting to translate one of my Rise 360 courses into Arabic. I have downloaded the XLF file and transferred the contents into a word doc from notepad. Can I si...
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Kari Kuhberg
Hi there. I have added some SL blocks to my Rise 360 course, one slider interaction and one Drag & Drop. It looks great on the laptop, where it presents it selves ...
over 1 year ago
By Kari Kuhberg
Gary Beaudette
"You don't have any courses. Create a course and it will show up here." Is there a fix for this? Anyone else experience this? Hopefully the reappear soon, I have a lot...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Moses B
NVDA Screen reader is not reading the sentence fully it stop in between the sentence and after pressing the down arrow it reads the other part of the sentence. Is this...
over 1 year ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Diana Borek
Does anyone know how to delete old quiz responses? I wanna delete 'Please check the KPIs' - see example attached Also, Rise doesn't seem to support Hebrew text (...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Dasha Curran
Hi Rise team! Can anyone other than a course owner download LMS files? If so, how can we set that up?
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Syed Ali Haider Rizvi
Hi, There is a need to change the Results screen. The following are the requirements: 1. Customized feedback based on the result. If user passes, he must be given feed...
over 1 year ago
By Krystine Hundley
Sofia Soderberg
Hi, We are in the process of developing an e-training that can be carried out both on computer and mobile and have encountered a couple of problems regarding the respo...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Dawn Sep
is there any issue with rise course downloading?
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Peter Willetts
Hi - I'm playing Rise and I'm hitting some obstacles and I'm wondering if it's because I'm using the trial version. For example I cannot edit the cover page image. The...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Anthony Goss
I am creating a Rise quiz. Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question? I can't seem to find how to do it if there is. I appreciate your help.
over 1 year ago
By Jac Hutchinson
Heather West
What is the ideal browser window size to use for Rise 360 courses? I recently discovered that my LMS (LearnUpon) defaults to the browser window height and width, which...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
RISE1 LIUNA
When I select two, three or four-column grid images I'm only seeing one image. I can't seem to find a place to add the additional image(s) in any of the editing tools....
over 1 year ago
By RISE1 LIUNA
Elizabeth Dole
I wanted to report that the Rise Quiz feature uses the first few characters of the question text as the interaction ID. So on the reporting, if they are not unique, th...
over 1 year ago
By Designer de Aprendizagem