Last Post Replies
Maria Brown
If we set the continue button to only be available if learners complete the content above the button, are learners who are using screen readers not going to able to ad...
over 1 year ago
By Maria Brown
Greg Watke
The Timeline Block lets you had a media event. What if I want to add a Picture and a video clip? How can I add both? Or can't I?
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Jamie Billingham
Hey all, Wondering if anyone has had this issue - In Review, viewed in Chrome, all looks great but in IE one section,under a Storyline embed, displays a large black re...
over 1 year ago
By Brian Harris
Erin Mahabir
Apologies if this already exists! I tried searching but no one was having this particular problem... I am building a course in Rise and would like to embed an actual w...
over 1 year ago
By Felix Franke
Dan Hartney
Hey there is there anyway to force users to have to get questions from the Question Bank correct before being able to continue through the course? Thanks Dan
over 1 year ago
By Wendy Farmer
Hajni D
Hi, I have exported a recently translated course. When previewed in Rise, the header font (Lato) looks normal with the special characters. When exported as an html (wh...
over 1 year ago
By Andreas Becker
Brian Rayburn
With the new update (which is amazing) there is an option to right, center, or left justify - but please help me separate the photo from the text. What am I missing? I...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Paula Neuman
Is anyone else having issues getting the pointing finger cursor to show up when you want to delete a lesson in RISE? I can't seem to make the hand change to poin...
over 1 year ago
By Paula Neuman
Lilania Kershaw
How can I find a training module created by a colleague who has left the organisation? I know the module name, but have no idea if it was created in Rise or Storyboard...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Bartlomiej Polakowski
Hi, I developed a new course in Rise. Everything displays perfectly in Rise but when I uploaded it to our LMS (CSOD) Chrome and Edge are ok but some content is not dis...
over 1 year ago
By Bartlomiej Polakowski
Jorge Farias
Hello, I trying to send data of my course from Rise to LRS but Rise don't send request to LRS in the browser, my LRS is learning locker. Im working in local files the ...
over 1 year ago
By C S
Aquinas Creator
Has anyone encountered issues where a Drag and Drop or Tabs interaction didn't/doesn't function on a mobile device? I have both in a course that I just tested on...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mark Turner
I have added video to my Rise course using the video block, but can't actually use the video controls. If I click on the seek bar, or try to drag the marker, the video...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Julie Stelter
Sorry to users. This is my 3rd post of the same content today. I'm that disappointed. I'm so disappointed [tears]. Articulate you should be embarrassed...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Ben Roberts
Hello, A Course Collaborator (Manager) attempted to duplicate a course which I had created but the content was replaced in the "duplicated course". Instead of keeping ...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Karina Simoni-Avagyan
So, I have the scorm 1.2 and 2004 file of a Rise course that was developed by a coworker but since that person is now gone and did not transfer ownership or manager co...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Shannon Buford
Good afternoon all. A Rise 360 course a colleague of mine is working on is now experiencing an issue with the format of the Cover Image on their course. Prior to the u...
over 1 year ago
By Shannon Buford
Shelby Wise
I'm very interested in gleaning information from experienced Articulate Rise users who have successfully translated an English text-based course into Spanish. &n...
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Rise 0
My five cents on these new "functions" . On the positive side, i can see freelancers appreciating this function with many different customers and some more look and fe...
over 1 year ago
By Rise 0
Ashley Moody
Has anyone experienced the accordion menu function replacing your headers with your email address randomly but frequently? This only seems to happen when I use the acc...
over 1 year ago
By Hazel Bartolome