Last Post Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
I'm excited to let you know that you can now export Rise courses for Tin Can API (xAPI)! Check out this Peek video to see how easy it is. Enjoy!
over 1 year ago
By David March
Paula Americo
Good morning! A few of our users (some in the US and some in India) are not able to access our Rise course content on our LMS. When they try to open the course (SCORM ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
CGI Group
Is it possible to create links within Rise to sections within the module? for example, if I have a word such as Rise, that I wish to hyperlink to a glossary within the...
over 1 year ago
By Keith Yarwood
SibaPrasad Padhi
Closed caption feature for rise video is one of the important functions. Do we have a timeline to include this features in Rise. Using storyline block may not be a opt...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Pallavi Tamuly
Hi there! My organization is looking for a customized articulate rise template to bring some uniformity in terms of the look and feel of the rise courses. I know...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Zaitz
Does anybody have any examples they can share of when / why they would embed a Storyline block in Rise. I'm trying to spur creativity and trying to think of situations...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Steve Larson
I've created a new blank course and set the "accent"color in the new theme interface, and this sets correctly for the default theme items in Rise. But when I try to ch...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Lisa McGeady
Hi there Is it possible to turn off current lesson number at the top of each lesson in these new themes? I'm trying to replicate how this appears on previous modules p...
over 1 year ago
By Lisa McGeady
John Burke
Hello all, sorry if this has been asked before. I've tried but failed to find it in your logs. I notice in Rise most courses have a pleasant animation when starting th...
over 1 year ago
By John Burke
Kanaat Bektas
The current Lesson Templates/Content Lessons page looks great. So it is very easy to select the modules from different courses and preview them. I am just wonder...
over 1 year ago
By Roberta Westwood
Maria Pappas
Hello: I have a Rise course that's made up of several storyline blocks in different lessons...the Storyline block publishing settings are "restricted" and "allow user ...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Sarah Lichy
I created a quiz called "Wastewater Systems Quiz". I export to my LMS and do tracking using quiz result and set it at reporting "passed/incomplete". ...
over 1 year ago
By Sarah Lichy
David Ramey
Many of the courses I create have quizzes which are up to 30 questions and require a 100% passing score. Currently, if a learner misses question 2, they must finish al...
over 1 year ago
By David Ramey
Dave Chace
Just wondering if anyone has tried/succeed in doing this. We have a project for which Rise would be a strong option, except for the lack of variable capability. Has an...
over 1 year ago
By Phil Mayor
Jennifer Knott
I am using VoiceOver to check course content for accessibility. I'm having trouble entering the Scenario Block grouping. Is there a special keyboard combination that w...
over 1 year ago
By Jennifer Knott
Sharna Wilkins
Has it been removed in the latest release? And is it coming back?
over 1 year ago
By Sharna Wilkins
Simon Watts
I love Articulate 360 and Rise in particular! I'm creating microlearning in Rise for our customers and every course will use the same colours, logo, and font. Ca...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dwayne Tunstall
I recently began using Rise 360 and am contemplating subscribing for the Elearning feature for my organization.. Im starting to have 2nd thoughts because I...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kimberly Newton
Hi all! Will SL360 file with an assessment report the score when uploaded in a Rise block? Thank you in advance for your help! Kim
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rose Alison Smithells
Hey, we are looking to improve our statistics and tracking for all our courses and we notice that a small number of our learners choose to skip all the content and com...
over 1 year ago
By Amy Parker