Last Post Replies
Shelli StClaire
Hello, Is it possible to re-sequence (or renumber) numbers of an Ordered list? I want to have an ordered list with an image block, then continue with the Ordered...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carrie Eaton
I have been able to enable/disable the sidebar in Rise from the SETTINGS tab. That seems to be gone?? See attached for what I now see in SETTINGS. Plus I don't see oth...
over 1 year ago
By Carrie Eaton
Edward Hoke
Greetings! I importing the attached slide into Rise from Review 360, Rise has chosen to show a blank for its Thumbnail within the Interactive block. Its not a video. T...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
E-Learning Person
To get sharp images, I need to use _noprocess_ for most images. I'm curious if anyone has used _noprocess_ across all course images and how that affects load time and ...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Trishi Cotterell
Hey amazing beings Is there a way to disable forward seeking functionality on a video that is within a process block? Stay Fab Trishi
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Jack Ding
Hello everyone. YouTube and Vimeo videos placed inside Rise often have errors when the videos are deleted. Do you have any suggestions? Thanks!
over 1 year ago
By Jack Ding
Stefano Todaro
Hi, I would like to know if the Multimedia block > Code snippet for entering html code in RISE now works! I searched in the present discussions, but did not underst...
over 1 year ago
By Lea Agato
Zi Qing Lau
Hello there, I'm having issues uploading 2 SCORM 1.2 files to the LMS. The uploading always stopped at 25% and unable to continue. Please help me out...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Preetha Idicheria
Hi there! I am busy dev'ing a course and started at look at the Embed function in Rise so that I can make use of interactive videos. The issue is, I can only upload an...
over 1 year ago
By Angelo Cruz
Christopher Yellen
Any ideas as to why the logo is missing from the course we published out of Rise 360 about two weeks ago? I know that the themes are now in place, but they didn'...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Katherine Gotwols
Can't for the life of me figure out how to get my Rise project onto my Google sites. I'm reading that I should use an iframe, but since can't use a shareable link for ...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jonathan Dyer
hello use Rise all the time at work so I set up the free 30 day trial at home. sadly it expired after about 3 hours. Any thought on what I can do ? thanks Jonathan
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ivana Bilic
We are having problems with importing XLIFF files for translation. We tried several things but it still doesn't work. We have imported files that we have imported in t...
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Vickie Duber
Are there limitations on how many people I can share the course link with for a course in Rise? 50? 500? unlimited?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paula Sieradzki
How's the best way to set up and sell Rise 360 course to sell from a website.
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Galit Avraham
We want to remove the underline from the title - lesson name (appears under the author name). How can we do it? Many thanks!
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Laurelle  Bednar
Hi! I have added a custom font in the new Themes section of RISE, but I still cannot change the font in the course. What am I doing wrong? Thank you!
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Stephen Beck
Hi! Does anyone know how to get rid of the black line in the sidebar? It shows up on the PC, tablet and phone previews and blocks the navigation. This is my...
over 1 year ago
By Chris Brooks
Traci Van Prooyen
I know that you can export Rise 360 courses as a SCORM file or xAPI file into an LMS but is there a way to simply export just the assessment/quiz data in an .xlx sprea...
over 1 year ago
By Traci Van Prooyen
Emma Page
Essentially, what the title says! I'm just about to export a collection of Rise courses which act as modules within a larger course in our LMS, but now any Rise course...
over 1 year ago
By Crystal Horn