Last Post Replies
Samira Baumann
Hi everybody! Does anyone know if/how it is possible to insert a zero-with space in Articulate Rise? For those who don't know the zero-with space: It is a space within...
over 1 year ago
By Samira Baumann
Anthony Goss
I am attempting to require that the learner not continue until the Storyline block is completed. However, the CONTINUE block shows immediately. Is there so...
over 1 year ago
By Christopher Santos
Craig Sainter
Hi am new to Articulate and have built a course in Rise but wanting to solicit free text entry from users at multiple points. Ie open ended answer. I understand Rise c...
over 1 year ago
By Lisa Cramb
Teresa Koontz
I am trying to copy a list from a PowerPoint slide and paste it to the Rise block Bulleted List. When it pastes it puts the whole list under one bulleted i...
over 1 year ago
By Teresa Koontz
SibaPrasad Padhi
Do we have multiple theme in Rise 360, so that as per our project requirements we can select for the output. Currently the default theme have limited features. 1. Do n...
over 1 year ago
By Philip Siwinski
Adrian  Foley
Hello So I'm trying to get rid of the percentage progress bar on a Rise Course I've created to have it look more like an information page, rather than a course.&...
over 1 year ago
By Adrian Foley
Tash Wagner
Hi All, I've done a quick search in the forums and can see that in the past (most looked like years ago), there were lots of issues with using Articulate with Microsof...
over 1 year ago
By Karl Muller
Dane O'Brien
In my e-learns I use a button stack for those doing a refresher to be able to skip content. In final testing today of an e-learn, the button stack is no longer w...
over 1 year ago
By Karen Stephens
Pete Scheller
Hi As of now, if I download the Rise as a pdf, the interactive sections only partially display. For example, the accordion closed, only the first tab or first st...
over 1 year ago
By Pete Scheller
Carrie Eaton
I'm dipping my toe in the water of including SL blocks in Rise. I'm just adding a simple screen, but despite the fact that I've turned everything off in the SL player,...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
LS Retail Academy
Is there a way to widen the content/text area on the main page so it doesn't seem so narrow?
over 1 year ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Laurie Noffs
Is it possible to change the line breaks of the Lesson Titles in Rise?
over 1 year ago
By Laurie Noffs
Melanie Chin
With the new question banks in Rise 360, is there a way to assign a category or topic to a question? One of the things we try to do is to find out if there are s...
over 1 year ago
By Melanie Chin
Edith Olexiuc
Hello everyone, I 'm trying to edit my courses but I'm getting an error saying my computer is offline, is there a fix for this?
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Erin Buckley
Is there a way to make a video automatically play in Rise when the user moves to the block? I have an intro video and I want it to start when the user accesses the block.
over 1 year ago
By Erin Buckley
Erin Stapleton-Corcoran
I would like to use the scenario interaction in Rise. I will be asking four questions-- each question has three responses they can click on. I would like to provide fe...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Karen Stephens
Hi there - my button stack is no longer linking to different pages in the RISE course I've developed. I've cleared cache Tried in a different browser Published and loo...
over 1 year ago
By Chino Navarro
Meredith Greenwood
Even after sharing the preview link to my course, non-articulate users are unable to leave comments, even though the discussion board says it's possible. Any ideas abo...
over 1 year ago
By Gren Foronda
Katina Rozaklis
Hi All, I've only been using Rise 360 for a day. I created a very long lesson before realising that I should have split it into portions. How can I s...
almost 2 years ago
By Gren Foronda
Daniel King
Hi All, I am putting together a course in Rise. I want to break this in two parts. The first session will have 10 chapters and the 2nd session will have 6 chapters. I ...
almost 2 years ago
By Ray Giles