Last Post Replies
Susan Dischert
Hello, I am building a Rise course where I would like to report out and see how many times a learner visits a sections of the course. When I look at the xAPI data I ca...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carrie Jones
Hello, First - let me say we've submitted an Articulate case (#01944326) and a support ticket for our LMS (SilkRoad). Posting here with hopes another user (or tw...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shari Brewer
Hi, community! Is there a way to provide feedback to the user in a sorting activity in Rise 360? I want to give the user feedback on why an item doesn't belong in a pa...
almost 2 years ago
By Shari Brewer
Harry Carter
So MANY of us have been asking for SIMPLE things like an undo button! For years (2 or more) there have been requests for entry level things that are needed for Rise 36...
almost 2 years ago
By Jess Simic
Boyan Jourdan
Hi there I am using a Storyline interaction in Rise. The interaction is simple - answer a question. I want the user to answer first and only then be able to move on. I...
almost 2 years ago
By Boyan Jourdan
GIC School
Dear team, I am relatively new to Rise 360. While building the content for internal consumption, which content might be confidential, can we check where are the publis...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Dana Hanson
I'm creating a HIPAA training that branches to address specific covered entities (health plans vs. health care providers). This means that all learners don't complete ...
almost 2 years ago
By Dana Hanson
Abigail Conroy
I saw a course built in Rise 360 that has multiple text entry boxes throughout several different lessons. At the end, there is an option to download or print the text ...
almost 2 years ago
By OWEN HOLT
Adam Schwartz
Hey Everyone - we just released Flashcards to Rise. Check out this quick video overview. (Recorded with Peek and posted to Articulate Review, naturally.) htt...
almost 2 years ago
By Frédéric FARGEOT
julie taylor
I can't upload an image in my labeled graphic, because I can not see the top of the message that says upload image. I had images in there but now I can't change, and i...
almost 2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Jeremy Birkey
While NVDA recognizes headings, ANDI is not detecting the headings in Rise. We checked the code and Rise has css classes instead. I'm worried that using Rise 360 for a...
almost 2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Giovanna Mariotto
Hello, I'm having trouble in previewing a specific page in a Rise 360 course. It cannot be seen in preview neither when I've shared the link. I've t...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Evans
What size and resolution (in dpi) is optimal for images inserted into Rise courses? When purchasing images from a royalty free supplier, the price increases with ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Janet Crowe
Hello I am at a loss to what to do. I have had a support ticket with Accord LMS for months, trying to load files. They say it's the path name in the Rise 360 module. T...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Leslie Steele
I just created my first Rise block: a labeled graphic. My intent is to use this single labeled graphic in a Confluence wiki page, but I need some direction. I created ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jay Couvillon
I have courses with a lot of content in them and rather than having a single quiz with dozens of questions, I want to set quizzes at the end of each section. I w...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Leah Berkenwald
Hello - my Rise360 course needs to be fully accessible. Are there any block types (Drag and drops like Sorting or Matching?) that I should avoid or completely omit in ...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
sandra muir
Our team is creating hundreds of Rise courses for our global employees utilizing the default text from various blocks. It seems all or most blocks use a default color ...
almost 2 years ago
By sandra muir
Greg Sevcik
I have updated one of my Rise 360 courses to remove the start and details buttons on the launch page. I have found that this change to a SINGLE COURSE is now being app...
almost 2 years ago
By Greg Sevcik
UoM_Library CarleneBarton
Hi has anyone tried this. Is it possible? I used to be able to use JavaScript in SL3 to collect variables and push them out to HTML content but was hoping there was s...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller