Last Post Replies
Michael Hinze
I bulk upload images into a Image Carousel block. RISE hangs up when uploading one image. See screenshot below. I cannot cancel the upload or delete this one image. Is...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Matthew Bray Nimeth, M.A.
I have seen in a couple forums that the goal is to have Rise be "WCAG 2.1 compliant by the end of 2020." but I need to know what is compliant now. Is there a list of f...
almost 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Vivian Jackson
Please see the attached. I tried all of the suggestions that I could find from the community but this problem persists or gets worse (continuously adds empty lessons.)...
almost 2 years ago
By Emmanuel Halog
Lesley Reilly
Does anyone have some good planning templates that they use to plan out branching scenarios for RISE 360. I tried in word but then did not realize the character limits...
almost 2 years ago
By Sherri Fricker
Nicola Fern
Hi I'm noticing that my SL blocks in Rise have a thin border around them in Rise - it's not always perceptible on all sides but it's on at least two - sometimes ...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Kompetenslaget
I have not been able to figure out how to insert a slider that works like in the "Employee Health and Wellness (Sample Course)" included in Rise… See below attachment,...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Digital Partners
Hi there Is there a direct way in Rise to personalise a course? Am I looking at a storyline block in rise?
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Health Med. Wellness + Performance
Please help! Hello all, I have tried to embed a video on Vimeo - in hidden mode, so as not to make available anywhere other than our course, I can view it in Rise, how...
almost 2 years ago
By Health Med. Wellness + Performance
karen lee
Hello everyone, For some reason I have a module built in Rise that will not load into my LMS. I have loaded other Rise modules without incident. This is the first modu...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
LEONARDO - science for a new vision
Hi community, I'm an Instructional Designer and my company launched many Rise courses on our Moodle platform (3.5), but a bug affects them and compromises the UX. On ...
almost 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Gail Chambers
Any plans to add Immersive Reader to Articulate Storyline/Rise? An amazing product, its now in LMSs and other applications. All About Immersive Reade...
almost 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Watts
¿Cómo se puede importar un archivo Scrom a Rise para poder editar? No logro encontrar la opción para subir un archivo y editar en Rise 360.
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Fiona OSullivan
Hello, When we create a Rise course, we have the option of creating a blank or using a template. My question is about the content in these templates. Wha...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sean Newton
Hi, I recently created a basic storyline, that has the 1st frame of a video with click hear to play, to make it more inviting than the black screen with a play button....
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Mickey Tortorelli
Hello, I have clients who provide images to me to build their Rise courses. I'm constantly asked for image sizes. Can you provide guidelines for all images sizes...
almost 2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Missy Clifton
Hello, I use both Storyline and Rise to deveop courses. In my Storyline courses I have a button that allows a learner to select English or Spanish, within one course. ...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jeff Mitchell
Hi, I am publishing a Rise course to my LMS. I have exported it as a SCORM 1.2 file. When I upload it into my LMS it says that the lesson code has been used before. I ...
almost 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Peter Draper
Hi, Does rise have the function to print a report of the quiz component? This is so the learner has a hard copy to validate their leaning. I'm new to rise so still lea...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Paula Gower
Hi everyone. As an Apprenticeship business we are investing in Articulate Rise to make our programmes interactive. We would like to add some assessment in there that c...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Heather Murray
Is there a way to pull a report that shows questions answered incorrectly and correctly from a SCORM file used in a Silkroad Content object? Example: RISE quiz SCORM t...
almost 2 years ago
By Karl Muller