Last Post Replies
Laura Quilter
Hi there, Hoping I'm not missing something simple, but I can't seem to delete lessons. Can someone please help me out? :) Laura
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Niall Banaghan
Hi all, I would love to get some insight from anyone who has experienced issues with Rise courses not sending completion statements to an LMS or LXP. We are currently ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Paulina Kubsz
How can I place a Rise course in the Moodle system so that the quizzes are reported in Moodle?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Joanne Lindsey
Hello, We've have created company branded templates in Rise that we would like to share with users in our organization. What's the best way to share these templates? T...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sarah Griffith
I'm using RISE to build courses and uploading as a SCORM into Moodle. My question is if I want to make changes and update it in RISE will I need to export the SCORM pa...
2 years ago
By Sarah Griffith
Anthony Goss
I was unable to attend the webinar on question banks. I received an email about the recording on the training page, but no video has been uploaded. Can som...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Karyn Dunn-kiprotich
I have published a course. At the end of the course I have embedded a storyline branching scenario. The scenario is publishing but some of the slides are missing image...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kariñe Idigoras
Can anyone tell me why the magnifying glass (+) cursor is not longer showing in Rise 360 on images that can be zoomed in? I have checked in a course exported in Septem...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Angela Heighway
Is anyone experiencing font changes on Mobile devices? No matter which font I select, when viewing from a mobile device or loading into our LMS, the main page descript...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ros McNamee
Hi community/devs, I've noticed that any new course I make in Rise, the Details section defaults its font back to a Serif font like Times New Roman or something...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Laura Troßmann
Hi all, I am currently creating a course in Rise. I am using the "Knowledge Check" element. This automatically puts a fine thin line around the element. Is it po...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Julien Cloutier
Hi! I don't have LMS and I want to find a way to resume Rise 360 course. Is the localStorage in JS can be efficient? If someone try it I need the JS function :) ...
2 years ago
By Julien Cloutier
Daniela Slater
I'm trying out the custom interactions to Rise 360 after watching the video by Arlyn Asch but I don't see Articulate 360 in the Publish dialog box.
2 years ago
By Daniela Slater
Olsi BADUNI
Bonjour, Could you tell me what new languages have been loaded into RISE360? There is written "more languages" ? Which ones ?
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lisa McGeady
Hi, on the tabs block, the scrolling arrow appears even when there are only two tabs - there is no further content therefore this arrow serves no purpose and is confus...
2 years ago
By Sarah Moore
Jeff Forrer
Hello. I found that when resizing column widths of tables, the result is different when publishing or previewing than when authoring. If you resize the col...
2 years ago
By Anali Arcega
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi everyone, I have gone through all the articles I could find on RISE and accessibility, but cannot find anything regarding alt text for tables. I am wondering ...
2 years ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Anca Mustea
Hello! I tried to add some custom fonts in Rise as described here. I used fonts with special Romanian characteristics such as: ș ț ă â Ș Ț Ă Â. Somehow the special fon...
2 years ago
By Pawel Krawcewicz
Daniel Mitchell
Please give us the ability to set a working conditional continue after a URL button in RISE. (Please note, I am also submitting this as a Feature Request. I just like ...
2 years ago
By Jason Wyatt
Brian Quinnett
In a Rise course, we included the Skip function for an optional lesson. The Skip funciton does move the user to the next lesson but it appears the skipped lesson...
2 years ago
By Brian Quinnett