Last Post Replies
Ahmad Sultan
I'm getting a 520 bad gateway error every time I attempt to open my project to edit it.
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kristi Riley
I am trying to use the matching question to have the learner put something in order. On the right, I numbered 1 through 5, 1 being the top and 5 the bottom. They ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Francesca Montanini
Hi, is it possible to reduce the size of the Text on Image block in Rise 360? I know I can change the padding under Settings but I don't see anything about the size di...
2 years ago
By Francesca Montanini
John Toh
hi all, This is a weird one - When adding video/animation into Rise, it picks the first frame as the thumbnail for the video. In this case, i have added an animation b...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Susan Hartman
If I create a course in another authoring tool, can I link to Rise? We want to use Rise as a resource repository for supplemental information.
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Renee Jezak
I created an interactive slide in Storyline 360 and published it in Review 360. When I import it into Rise 360 it comes through with a black border at the top and bott...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Victor Fuentes
I am attempting to add several Wistia video so a new rise course I published my code using the fallback option. When I embed the video gets cutoff in Rise. Below is my...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Morten Jacobsen
Hi, I'm currently doing an onboarding course for some employees and I would love to use a web object from our website. http://soft-cells.com/acoustics/simulator We hav...
2 years ago
By Scott Maxwell
Amarel Plus
Can Rise be purchased separately?
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Marcela Mendez
I have inserted storyline blocks in my rise project but have the video preview has a black border? I have filled the box in Storyline, but once published and uploaded ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Laura Troßmann
Hello all, I am creating a course in Rise 360. I want to ask a question to the users for activation / transfer, where there are no right and wrong answers, but only t...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jessica Gerber
Is there a way to track xAPI with a SL Block in Rise? I'm working on a Rise course and would like to include xAPI and I'm thinking this could be a workaround - b...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Susan Howard
Hello, I am trying to upload a video to rise and keep getting an "error" with no further information. I am using chrome as my browser and the video itself is 2.4...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Marcus Holland
I cannot see the images in the Content Library. They just show as generic image icon. If I click on them they open no problem, but I don't know what I am selecting bec...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Knowadays Learning
Hi there, my team and I have come across a bizarre glitch that wasn't there previously when we started using Rise 360 but now doesn't seem to disappear. This is a vide...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Katie Wood
I see a new update just went out today (5/14/20), so I'm wondering if this is related. Yesterday I published multiple Rise courses to Review and they all showed up in ...
2 years ago
By Chris Livermore
John Benz
I have a question regarding whether it's possible to batch import (ie. drag and drop) images to populate the carousel block using Rise. To give some background, I have...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Valerie Huddleston
I've never had any issues uploading JPG/PNG, GIF and MP4 files until today. I was trying to replace some of these files that already exist in the course I'm working on...
2 years ago
By Valerie Huddleston
Trevor M
There seems to be a bug when expanding video to full screen in Rise, the video stutters, the player becomes unusable? this is not just in my browser but anyone e...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Trevor M
Having inserted a video in Rise, is it possible to remove the video control altogether as it obscures embedded subtitles?
2 years ago
By Gren Foronda