Last Post Replies
Lorna Rose
Hi, i'm creating lots of Rise courses for a software house, and there are 100's of images which i need to record in a central system so that they can see what it is an...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Robert McCormack
I am wondering if any of you guys have created a lesson sample and posted it on your website? I am looking to display a lesson block on my website, make one a live sam...
2 years ago
By Robert McCormack
Kristi White
Hello! When our learners work on a course and need to exit before finishing, it doesn't save their progress for the next time they access it. Is there a setting within...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Billi Thompson
I have been developing Lessons in Rise (12 at this point) to be used collectively as the curriculum for a 9 month training class. Once I develop the courses in Rise, I...
2 years ago
By Billi Thompson
Patrick Mannion
In regards to Rise: Sometimes I pull from a very large collection of company-provided images. When I need to try a different image, unless I know / remember the exact ...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Monique Colon
Good morning everyone, I am working on creating an opt-out assessment as a mini-course in Rise 360. The goal is for users to demonstrate competency in each area and pr...
2 years ago
By Monique Colon
Amy Price
Can you change bullet point colours in Rise?
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Gabrielle Angresano
Hello! I am hoping someone can help me out: I want to add a statement and continue bar after the quiz I have created so it will be clear to the participants that they ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Arthur Beltran
I'm using the Accordion block. As I add a new element/item in accordions (or even cells in tables, item in tabs, a card in flip cards), it seems that it does not copy ...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Seanne Schwantes
Hello, I have a Storyline block in my Rise course. I recently made minor edits to the Storyline file, published it to Review 360 and tried to put it back in the Rise c...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Victor Perrat
hello, I had a labeled graphic item in my course but I cannot change the picture, it is still the one with hot-air balloon. How can I change ?
2 years ago
By Victor Perrat
Laura Quilter
Hi there, Hoping I'm not missing something simple, but I can't seem to delete lessons. Can someone please help me out? :) Laura
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Niall Banaghan
Hi all, I would love to get some insight from anyone who has experienced issues with Rise courses not sending completion statements to an LMS or LXP. We are currently ...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Paulina Kubsz
How can I place a Rise course in the Moodle system so that the quizzes are reported in Moodle?
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Joanne Lindsey
Hello, We've have created company branded templates in Rise that we would like to share with users in our organization. What's the best way to share these templates? T...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sarah Griffith
I'm using RISE to build courses and uploading as a SCORM into Moodle. My question is if I want to make changes and update it in RISE will I need to export the SCORM pa...
2 years ago
By Sarah Griffith
Anthony Goss
I was unable to attend the webinar on question banks. I received an email about the recording on the training page, but no video has been uploaded. Can som...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Karyn Dunn-kiprotich
I have published a course. At the end of the course I have embedded a storyline branching scenario. The scenario is publishing but some of the slides are missing image...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kariñe Idigoras
Can anyone tell me why the magnifying glass (+) cursor is not longer showing in Rise 360 on images that can be zoomed in? I have checked in a course exported in Septem...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Angela Heighway
Is anyone experiencing font changes on Mobile devices? No matter which font I select, when viewing from a mobile device or loading into our LMS, the main page descript...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn