Last Post Replies
Jeff Forrer
Hello. I found that when resizing column widths of tables, the result is different when publishing or previewing than when authoring. If you resize the col...
2 years ago
By Anali Arcega
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi everyone, I have gone through all the articles I could find on RISE and accessibility, but cannot find anything regarding alt text for tables. I am wondering ...
2 years ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Anca Mustea
Hello! I tried to add some custom fonts in Rise as described here. I used fonts with special Romanian characteristics such as: ș ț ă â Ș Ț Ă Â. Somehow the special fon...
2 years ago
By Pawel Krawcewicz
Daniel Mitchell
Please give us the ability to set a working conditional continue after a URL button in RISE. (Please note, I am also submitting this as a Feature Request. I just like ...
2 years ago
By Jason Wyatt
Brian Quinnett
In a Rise course, we included the Skip function for an optional lesson. The Skip funciton does move the user to the next lesson but it appears the skipped lesson...
2 years ago
By Brian Quinnett
Rhonda Thompson
If navigation is restricted to the lesson throughout the course can I add a continue button under take again at the completion of the knowledge check instead of requir...
2 years ago
By Cassandra Wiley
Dane Boyington
I am interested in allowing multiple attempts at a course quiz in Rise, but I want to know the number of attempts. I did this easily in Storyline, but it seems differe...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Roland Straub
Dear all, As you know, there are English, Spanish, French and German labels in Rise and other languages can easily be imported, as long as the terms exist in the new t...
2 years ago
By Tori Worthing
VICKIE BENNETT
Hello, I created a return demonstration screen recording in Storyline placed it in Rise (Interactive block -> Storyline). However, the block will n...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Craig Hadden
I'm creating a Rise course with the same look and feel as some existing courses. Unfortunately, to create the assessment, I used a Quiz object, and populated it with q...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Andrea Lana
I'm mounting a course in Rise 360 and I can't find some useful options that are very basic, as well as: -- Duplicate questions in a quiz (if I have several different q...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tyrone Lewis
PLEASE help! I am trying to build a 20 True of False questions assessment in Rise 360. I want to add one question with instructions and specific correct/incorrec...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jenny Armanious
Hi All, Does anybody know if templates can be created from quizzes in Rise? I am moving content from one Rise course to another one and copy/paste is taking way too lo...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cecilia Cheng
Hi all, Is there a way to duplicate a quiz question? If, so can the Correct/Incorrect feedback also be duplicated? Thanks!
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
British School of English / English360
I don't know whether these two features have been requested but it is a no brainer. Being able to duplicate questions in Quiz part of the Rise courses is so needed, it...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lindy Mantin
Hi I really like Rise and see a lot of potential. But I find the Quiz really limited. I am sure we are all just so spoiled by Storyline 2 .... but I am hop...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Stuart Marshall
Are more question types going to be included? It seems that only a multiple-choice (single answer) option is available. Would be good to see multiple-choice (multiple ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sarah Hellewell
Hi, I have a course I am making in Rise. However I am unable to add a course title whereby the Main name of the course is on one line and the "tag line" is belo...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Brian Weaver
Looking for someone to convert Storyboards into RISE 360 - 6 month contract Email bweaver12@hotmail.co.uk if interested. Kind regards
2 years ago
By Brian Weaver
Donna McEachern
Is it possible to link a phone number in rise tht when clicked the user connects directly to a phone number - especially when using a mobile device
2 years ago
By Lea Agato