Last Post Replies
Naeem Noordin
Hi, When i try to change the labelled graphic in Rise, I do not get the option to select an image from the content library.  Is this supposed to be like this? I mean i...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Fiona Concannon
Hi all, We are developing a 10 minute Rise resource. Does anyone have any recommendations for templates to facilitate development? We are looking for something simila...
over 2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Pédagogie @WeTechCare
Hi, Our courses are used in small class settings, and it's frustrating for both the educator and the learner not to have any comprehensive feedback at the end of a qu...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
mohit rajan
Hello there,  My organization currently uses Office 365 videos to do knowledge sharing of key process areas.  When i try to convert these videos into a self learning...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Phil Mayor
I am having a play around creating an example for my website and have found some feature requests. There is a lesson complete screen at the end of the trivia interact...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Sara Clements
I am only including images in my accordion interaction.  I would like to be able to keep the image at the top of the accordion. Instead Rise leaves space for a descrip...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Brande Morrison
I added a pre-built timeline to my course, and when editing the media and recorded audio are below the text. When previewing, the audio appears above the text. Is ther...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Isaiah Adona
Are there plans to introduce options for editing sections of the Timeline? For example, the order in which you add media/content to a section of the timeline actually...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Julie O'Connor
Hi, Realising that most people prefer micro learning courses, we have been redeveloping our courses using Rise which seems the perfect choice for small bite-sized cou...
over 2 years ago
By Julie O'Connor
Claudine Caro
I created a simple one screen SL30 course where you have to drag an object to a drop spot. I published the SL to Articulate Review where I was able to embed it into a ...
over 2 years ago
By Claudine Caro
Erin Mahabir
In Rise, you can add a knowledge check question, but there the only option for question type is Multiple Choice...  If you want other options, you have to build it in...
over 2 years ago
By Erin Mahabir
Juliette Dewavrin
Hello, I have made a RISE course et put it on my LMS (Cornerstone) but with Internet Explorer it doesn't work... I can not go down to see what is next. Do you know h...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John D
We have 3 cases of a Rise course not loading.  We are using Blackboard LMS and loading them as Scorm. In all of these cases all other students can access the content,...
over 2 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Skills Units
Hi there, we're planning to implement interactive videos in our eLearing system, so is it possible to embed them into rise? Cheers, Jamal
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Raina Berry
Hey!   I'm looking for a button tutorial for Rise.  I think I have it figured out, but I'm getting stuck with how to add the additional lesson, but not wanting the l...
over 2 years ago
By Allison Goldthorpe
Fiona Rennie
Hi, When I export as web only the HTML doc seems to be encrypted... what is the reason for this? Wanting to save this into an internal server. Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Matthew Bibby
Cynthia Amador
Hi,   I was wondering if anyone could provide some insight into how you deal with the privacy and intellectual property concerns of sharing company confidential e-le...
over 2 years ago
By Matthew Bibby
Anna Lennick
When I try to access the Content/Image Library, only a dozen images load whereas the rest present as an image icon. Is there a fix for this?
over 2 years ago
By Shannon B
Martin Talbot
Hi Is there a problem with Rise quizzes? When I add a quiz, I get two quiz questions already added (one Choose One, one Choose Many). I can't add any further questions...
over 2 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Natasha Egre
We have produced a course on Rise and exported it to SCORM 1.2 with the following settings - track quiz results, reporting passed/failed. Our clients has said the fol...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez