Last Post Replies
Stephanie Smusz
Has anyone had experience with pushing out a graded course using Rise 360 to the candidate (pre-hire) profile in Workday?
2 years ago
By Stephanie Smusz
Nate Marshall
when I send courses for review to SMEs I can guarantee that Ill get multiple comments about the spacing between a line and subsequent bullets. I know that I can ...
2 years ago
By Carol Dungan
Tabitha Crowell
Hi there, I foresee needing to make updates to a Rise course post publishing and would like to know if (1) re-publishing impacts the hyperlink and (2) if re-publishing...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Bartosz Osiecki
Hello, Is it possible to update the content of a knowledge check between users, so that one of a few variants of a given knowledge check get shown when users are takin...
2 years ago
By Bartosz Osiecki
Kompetenslaget
Hello! I have a rise project and I want to retrieved the HTML link- from the exported zip. Does anyone know a good way to do this? All the best E
2 years ago
By Mallory Holder
Kathleen Mason
I have a Rise course that appears to have some issues with the calculation of the results (always returning 86% even when all questions are answered correctly) so I th...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Valerie Farber
I create training for autonomous vehicle drivers, co-drivers, integrators and builders. Training for these roles shares basic material. The drivers and co-driver must ...
2 years ago
By Valerie Farber
Amelia Altstadt
Feature Request: Use control R to redo an action to a text or block Impact: Heavily expedite workflow and reduce clicks required to take common actions in Rise (and ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tara Rohrbach
Hi, is it possible to create multiple graded quizzes in one Rise 360 that is published as a scorm file and uploaded to our LMS? Our LMS seems to only recognize 1...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Rebekah Olejnik
Hello, out of over 400 Rise courses being exported to PDF about 100 of them are exporting with an error (A number is out of range) and are missing information. Has any...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Melanie Bryce
It's my understanding from a previous post that there is no limit on the number of cards you include in the Flashcard component. However, we have seemed to ...
2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Marc Poirier
Hello, I'm having a hard time making something as simple as adding an iframe to the embed block. I'll paste my code, start editing my width, height.. suddenly it'll ki...
2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
VRAC ARTICULATE 01
Hello there! I just encountered with this issue/bug (?) in a few Rise courses I have been developing. I have a multimedia content at the very end of my courses (Exc...
2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Rose Radkowski
Is it possible to use italics in an accordion title/header in Rise 360? Also, I am missing the gray dividing line between items 3 and 4 of an accordion when it's close...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Toni Glass
Hi I'm having problems with formatting with the Accordion in Rise. 5 out of the 6 times I've used in a course one of the border lines isn't showing in table but ...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Gyri Nysæter
I have made a course in Rise, and used the accordion Block. Every 3rd item doesn't have the divider between the boxes. Does anyone know how to fix this?
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Greg Kozdrowski
My client is having problems with accordion interactions when they view the site in IE 11. The dividing lines between some items in an accordion interaction aren't sho...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Jenn Channel
My boss is all the sudden totally focussed on the ability to search. It drives him nuts that when you insert a storyline block into a Rise course- Rise does not ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Brett Watson
Hi all, We have a Rise course created by a person that has left the organisation. We can see the course in Review but cannot access it in Rise as it was not shared w...
2 years ago
By Brett Watson
Marnie Kirkwood
My team each have their own articulate accounts, meaning the courses they create are only accessible by them unless they share with the rest of the team. Is ther...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro