Last Post Replies
Greg Kozdrowski
My client is having problems with accordion interactions when they view the site in IE 11. The dividing lines between some items in an accordion interaction aren't sho...
2 years ago
By Christopher Santos
Jenn Channel
My boss is all the sudden totally focussed on the ability to search. It drives him nuts that when you insert a storyline block into a Rise course- Rise does not ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Brett Watson
Hi all, We have a Rise course created by a person that has left the organisation. We can see the course in Review but cannot access it in Rise as it was not shared w...
2 years ago
By Brett Watson
Marnie Kirkwood
My team each have their own articulate accounts, meaning the courses they create are only accessible by them unless they share with the rest of the team. Is ther...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Abigail McCartney
I've read through multiple posts around using Storyline within a Rise Course. I have everything embedded, the player is correct, but I cannot figure out how to make it...
2 years ago
By Abigail McCartney
Tyler Brady
We are trying to create a course that has A LOT of words with macrons. Using the default fonts in Rise, the letters with macrons appear much smaller, and look quite me...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Victoria Nelson
I have a labeled graphic of a report I inserted into a Rise course and it has 20 icons that I've added to explain each of the sections in the report. When the le...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Hi all, I'm trying to figure out some kind of workaround for using a pre-test and post-test in a Rise 360 course. Does anyone know of a way to do this, either using St...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Chris Want
Hi all We have released a Rise course, which opens fine for colleagues on Edge and Chrome, but colleagues using Safari just get a blank screen. They don't have Edge or...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have some new feature in rise to add custom shapes like we have in PowerPoint and can be added with text into this.
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Learning & Innovation Hub
Hello, Is there a way to change the font on the very first page (course title / menu page) of a RISE course? We would like to change it to match the font we are using ...
2 years ago
By Marcel Reinert
The Mix Academy
Can anyone help? As of about an hour ago, I can no longer upload images to Rise. When I click 'replace image' nothing happens....can't add the screen shot ...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Abby Velazco
I recently published a new version of a Rise file, but I still had some comments on the feedback tab that I wanted to attend to. Is there a way to view those comments ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mirella Burgess
I'm currently creating a course in Rise from scratch and I could add all of my branding, logos and opening paragraph just fine but the issue comes when I go to ad...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Terranova 1
Hi, I often reuse an exiting course to build a new course as the structure repeats. I then just replace the content. As I am testing translation uploads&nb...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Mary Kohlmann
Hi! I have a question about sharing courses across multiple "seats" within the same Teams account. I would like one of our users to be able to see/download all c...
2 years ago
By Mary Kohlmann
Cristina Graham
Hi, My cover photo is appearing pixelated when I upload it into Rise as a cover photo. I've attached the photo here. Any advice/ Thank you, KK
2 years ago
By Angelo Cruz
Hilary Trammell
Does Rise 360 allow those who don't have Articulate click and access training for completion?
2 years ago
By Hilary Trammell
Roxanne Grant
I have created a course on virtual team building and now want to provide a library of team building activities. I will have 50+ activities some with links, other...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sabina Tham
Hi i have been trying to upload cover photo or any other image but it is not uploadnig, gives me an Error message . Have tried to upload all compatible images. Please ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome