Last Post Replies
Rebecca Kennedy
I have run into an issue in which the exported assets in the SCORM package occasionally have an - or _ at the beginning of the filename which our LMS (Meridian) suppor...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Chris Undery
May be a daft question but what is (or is there) the equivalent of the story.html file for a published Rise course?
2 years ago
By Chris Undery
Keaton Eisenmenger
I've uploaded a Rise course into our LMS (an Oracle product), which contains embedded free LinkedIn Learning videos. The course works perfectly fine in Review and in S...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Christine Overfors
Hi all, I am developing a course in Rise and created a Practice section with several knowledge check questions. When testing with a screen reader, we identified an iss...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kendi Roberson
I recently watched the webinar on working with Storyline blocks in Rise. I have turned off the player on my slide in Storyline, but when inserted into Rise, the ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ashley Chapman
Hello, I'm trying to combine 4 lessons onto 1 page/lesson without having to re-create them. I can't seem to find a way to do that.
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Martin Gregson
What is rise 360? Ok, I know it's a bit of software but what is it? Is it a word processor is it a spreadsheet presentation software package? I don't think the questio...
2 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Ross Whitehouse
Hi all, I built a small site to load Rise and Storyline courses embedded in an iframe. What I'd like to do is fire some Javascript when the course is marked completed....
2 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Jennifer Shelden
My company has run into an issue that we wondered if anyone else had submitted a ticket/solution suggestion for. When we set the color of the course to our brand color...
2 years ago
By Jennifer Shelden
Tracy Hodges
When viewing my course in Rise, the correct font is displaying on the Lesson home screen. However, any Rise files exported to LMS since February 2022 have result...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lauren Vander Pluym
Hi all, I am publishing my Rise 360 portfolio through Amazon Web Services. I used S3 as directed in previous articulate blogs. I am struggling to find a way to generat...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mickey Tortorelli
Good morning, Is it possible to restore an older version of a course, but it won't affect the newest published one? I want to create a new course from some ...
2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Lawrence Eaton
Is it possible to randomize the order in which the Rise scenario answers appear, please? We're not using Storyline for this course and the reception to scenarios has b...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
May Yang
We have a client course (developed in Rise as AICC) where they're reporting it is recording and sending data very frequently, in substantial amounts. We believe this i...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rinnai America
Hello all I am trying to export my rise course to SCORM 1.2, but no longer see that function. I have done it previously. I have attached screenshots of wha...
2 years ago
By Rinnai America
Britta Strunk
Hi I have a problem with the translation into a copied course. The translation in the original course was successfully, but I have to translate 2 languages! (Unf...
2 years ago
By Britta Strunk
Lynsey Carragher
Hi, I'm trying to share the preview link to my colleagues so they can view the course, no one can access it - tried Firefox and Edge in case its a browser issue. I hav...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Walaa Fouad
hey dears , i have an big problem with my trainings when people do there training no option for them to see what is the wrong answers on assessment , and when i ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Amanda Madurski
Hello Everyone, My colleagues and I are launching several new trainings on March 1, 2022. We've built the courses in Rise360, and exported the courses using th...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Lea Spille
Hi all! I'm getting beyond annoyed at updating font sizes one block at a time. We have many hands working on projects and there's always someone who doesn't do it cons...
2 years ago
By Lea Spille