Last Post Replies
Veronica Volz
Is there somewhere in my account that shows how much space each of my courses have used?
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Matthew Parsons
Folks After rise came back up today iphone 6 finger scrolling is no longer working for me on existing rise courses. All good on laptop but not on the mobile device. ...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Eduardo Mayorga
Hello When I try to embed a video from Screencast.com in Rise it always opens it in Screencast.com in a new window This is the code <!-- copy and paste. Modify h...
over 3 years ago
By Eduardo Mayorga
Stephanie Harnett
Hi all. I'm enjoying the flexibility of Rise and for the most part have been okay trading off design control for ease of use. Given the lack of design control, the har...
over 3 years ago
By Stephanie Harnett
N R
Put this short course together to see what is possible with Rise.  Unlike Storyline where almost everything is possible with Rise the learning curve is learning how to...
over 3 years ago
By N R
Jim Fallon
Hi... I am working with Rise (30 DAY DEMO) I created several courses and they have dissapered from my dasboard ??? Can you restore them? My case number is 01019092
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Mary Beth Maidment
We just transitioned to Articulate 360, and are loving RISE.   But, as a software company, we are using it for training internally on new software features, and we gen...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Patricia Peral
I mistakenly deleted a course from my main page, is there any way to get it back?   Please?
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Veronica Volz
I have hidden the author but it is still showing in Preview and also when exported.  
over 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
I have my first Rise module and the feedback has been really good.  Excuse the content - it's for a hospital's ER There was one bit of feedback that I'm stumped over...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Elise Braden
Before leaving Storyline2 in favor of 360, I've got a question: I have created module mashups using various third-party (mostly Adobe) tools. Is it possible to embed H...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Amr Soliman
Hey everyone, I get "index.html file missing" message whenever I try to upload a Rise course to WPLMS. I never had this problem with Storyline courses. Any ideas on ...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Copyright © 2018 TAFE NSW
Hey there,  Is anyone experiencing difficulty linking to a document hosted on a google site?  It seems that when you select the hyperlink you get redirected to a pag...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Helena Sandström
I created a sorting activity in my Rise course, two categories with items being sorted between. The two categories are displayed too far apart, outside of the screen. ...
over 3 years ago
By Justin Grenier
stefan stefan
Hello , is it possible to import a scorm file exported from rise , into another rise acount?
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Roy McIntosh
Hi Everyone, I have just started using RISE which I think is a great.  For one course I decided to use building blocks and specifically statement B.  When in edit mod...
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
42 Design Square, LLC
Hey Heroes, Is there anyone out there who has deployed an actual course on the LMS for learners? I would like to know the feedback from the learners on the level of e...
over 3 years ago
By Scott Kaye
Claire Covington
I'm very, very new at Articulate (and loving every minute of learning!) We've developed an introduction slide with a fade in and voice over in SL360 to use at the beg...
over 3 years ago
By Wendy Farmer
Fiona Clarke
Hi  We are developing some content with an organisation and it is a requirement that the images we embed in the course not be copied by anyone. Would a user be able t...
over 3 years ago
By Brian Dennis
Cheryl Hoover
Hi, folks. Happy Monday. I can't find anyplace in Rise that allows me to remove portrait as an option the way that Storyline 360 does. Is this not an option? Thanks!
over 3 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger