Last Post Replies
charitha b
I want to create my quiz in modules, with a timer and have better control on randomizing questions. As these features are available in storyline 360, I have chosen it ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Zsolt Olah
Here's a way to create fake branching in Rise and hide lessons in the menu. http://bit.ly/2hb5uZp with downloads. Demo here: http://rabbitoreg.com/risedemo2
2 years ago
By Joyce Chan Maurais
Patricia Sullivan
I am using the Video Embed to embed a pdf(which was a great tip from https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/embed-a-pdf-into-a-rise-cours...
2 years ago
By Patricia Sullivan
Sean Friedman
Is there a way to prevent the user from advancing the slider in audio/video blocks? We are trying to make sure the learner can't advance through the media elements of ...
2 years ago
By Starlet Franz
Natalie Wenzelow
Hello, I have imbedded a Storyline module into my rise lessons and at the start of each lesson it jumps down to the Storyline block automatically. I think this has to ...
2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
Greg Linhares
Does anyone know of a fix for the way that the Modern Player (Light Theme) is initially displayed when imported in RISE 360 as an interactive content block from Storyl...
2 years ago
By Maria Costa-Stienstra
Lori Dresner
I have added some images to a Rise course that I want to add markers to. However, when I add the markers, it enlarges the images to the point where they are too big an...
2 years ago
By Lori Dresner
LerNetz Lernmedien
Hello Whats a good Translation Tool for the Mac to translate xlf files, so that the import works best. For example regarding the format or bold etc. We have some Probl...
2 years ago
By LerNetz Lernmedien
Shannon Rooney
Hi Guys, Selecting the correct answers in this module provides an incorrect mark on a question in this training. Any advice?
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Clint Perkins
If this question has been asked before I couldn't find it so, I apologize for the redundancy. My course has multiple sections and a quick T/F question in between. When...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Philip Raimondo
While the site was down yesterday i was working on a project. I tried to upload a cover photo. Well, that is when i heard about the site issues. Today everything was f...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Allison Muscat
I just noticed Rise template courses have a separate thumbnail and cover photo image. How is this done? I can only seem to find the cover photo image and it save...
2 years ago
By Allison Muscat
Kate Hargreave
Hi brains trust- I want to embed a particular video from a web page (not the whole web page) into RISE. The video doesn't link to youtube or anything like that. ...
2 years ago
By Kate Hargreave
Jessica Gayraud
Hello, When I insert a Storyline project in Rise, I have a big grey screen with a Play icon. I have to click on the Icon to start the content of my Storyline. I don't ...
2 years ago
By Lijun Cui
Betty Goodwin
Hi, I'm taking my last course in grad school. I used Rise to build my sample course which I have to demo to work and school. In the trial of Rise--none of the do...
2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Minor Figueroa
Hello! I created a slide with a video on Storyline 360 from the storyline library and published it in Review 360. If I go to Review, I can see the slide publishe...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Karrington Duke
I know you can select free or restricted. I need my course to be restricted, so they go in order. However, the very last page is a resource page. Is there any way to o...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Branden Salyer
Hello all, I am creating a course that has 7 sections with a quiz at the end of each. I do not want to have a final test but would rather have all the quizzes score to...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tom Heywood
We've discovered recently that Rise is giving a 'Congratulations' message on the fail screen of a quiz, above the option to retry (see screenshot). This seems like a b...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Arvind Murwaha
Hi, I am running a Train the Trainer Program for a program on Organisational Values. The participants will then run the program in the entire organization. For th...
2 years ago
By Lea Agato