Last Post Replies
Kerstin Stirner
Hello, When switching to German within tab "Labels" I can not change the hint "click to flip" in German (for the flipcards). Do you know how I can change t...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Brian Weaver
Good morning everyone, is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me with a small RISE project? Do you know anyone who could help? Happy of course to pay y...
2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Allen Scheler
I'm new to learning Rise 360. How do you insert an image directly after a line of text? I have several instructional steps and would like to add an image a...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Torsten Mannser
Hello, When using the Quotes block with Variants A/C/D it adds Quotes with the before/after pseudo elements. That is nice and all but then format changes applied to th...
2 years ago
By Alex Bhati
Gianina Soltz
Hello there, i reach out to you for 2 errors. 1.When trying to download XLIFF file for translation I get only .XLF Not sure the translators can work with that, as prev...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Penny Spacht
I am creating a course where all learners need to view majority of the content. However, there is some state specific content. When the learner gets to something that ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
meghan wendelken
Hi everyone! quick question -- I am looking for a LMS that supports AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and xAPI (Tin Can API). I am trying to track learner progress f...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Beverly Stokes
I am trying to upload some specific video tutorials as a PDF and the message for some of them is "unspecified developer" so that I am unable to open them. Yet I ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nemanja Curkovic
Good morning. When trying to upload a photo (tried several different file formats) from my computer, an error message appears with no details on what the issue is. Can...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cecily Bagaco
Is there a way to create a checklist in Rise that maintains the user's progress if they exit? We've tried using the checkbox list, but they clear out when the us...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mitch Wade
Rise 360 is stuck processing an image change from content library. I hit cancel with no result. Tried closing and opening still stuck. Any advice wou...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Guaglione
When I use a 'numbered list' in Rise the text is not centered to the bullet. Is there anything I can do about it? I attached an example image to illustrate what I'm ta...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
charitha b
Hello, I have added a person as collaborator to all my courses and then my license my revoked by my org as I moved to a new team. Can I still add a third person a...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Pizur
I am building a course in our Canvas LMS. It consists of pages. Each page is a Rise 360 course. I have activities in between the Canvas pages. The import from RI...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Robert McCormack
Has anyone come across a generic writing template for instruction that covers most of the tasks in Rise? For example: instructing the learner how to complete a drag an...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Heather Lalla
The only way it works to get this is to copy the course and then delete the old one. When we publish and submit to customer they don't see it either unless we do...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Katheryn Ciccarello
I have an intermittent issue with inserting the continue block template that I created. Sometimes it just won't load and I see an message Inserting template with...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kathryn Stephens
I'm working on a module that requires a lot of personal reflection and individual responses in addition to the standard knowledge checks and quizzes. Ideally we'd...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Laurie Noffs
I want to create a menu page within my course for users to jump to specific lessons. Can I create a text or image link to other lessons within my course? Not a button ...
2 years ago
By Laurie Noffs
Caron Newman
I've added an image and hot spots. I now need to go back and look to see what source image I used. I know I can change images by hovering over the image and clicking e...
2 years ago
By Caron Newman