Last Post Replies
Linda Unternahrer
Hello! The answer must be really obvious, but I can't sort it. I need to delete some custom blocks that were made by a previous user. That user no longer has acc...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Vijendra Lal
Cant edit content blocks in an existing course.
2 years ago
By Vijendra Lal
Kerstin Stirner
Hello, Just wanted to delete some block templates created by a now inactive user within Rise I noticed that I can not delete those templates. Do you have a...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joe  Laslo
I added a block from the "Block Template" part of Rise. Rise started to add the block then it froze. It is stuck on "Inserting Template". I tri...
2 years ago
By Joe Laslo
Natalie Friedman
Hi fellow designers, I use Vyond to make GIFs and Illustrator for graphics, but I am struggling to find the right dimensions for a full-width image so that it can...
2 years ago
By Richard Watson
Mi Hee Kim
I love the Labeled graphic block in rise 360. Just wondering, do we need the arrows to navigate the previous and next markers (see image below)? I think we don't ...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kerstin Stirner
Hello, When switching to German within tab "Labels" I can not change the hint "click to flip" in German (for the flipcards). Do you know how I can change t...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Brian Weaver
Good morning everyone, is there anyone out there who would be willing to help me with a small RISE project? Do you know anyone who could help? Happy of course to pay y...
2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Allen Scheler
I'm new to learning Rise 360. How do you insert an image directly after a line of text? I have several instructional steps and would like to add an image a...
2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Torsten Mannser
Hello, When using the Quotes block with Variants A/C/D it adds Quotes with the before/after pseudo elements. That is nice and all but then format changes applied to th...
2 years ago
By Alex Bhati
Gianina Soltz
Hello there, i reach out to you for 2 errors. 1.When trying to download XLIFF file for translation I get only .XLF Not sure the translators can work with that, as prev...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Penny Spacht
I am creating a course where all learners need to view majority of the content. However, there is some state specific content. When the learner gets to something that ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
meghan wendelken
Hi everyone! quick question -- I am looking for a LMS that supports AICC, SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, and xAPI (Tin Can API). I am trying to track learner progress f...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Beverly Stokes
I am trying to upload some specific video tutorials as a PDF and the message for some of them is "unspecified developer" so that I am unable to open them. Yet I ...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Nemanja Curkovic
Good morning. When trying to upload a photo (tried several different file formats) from my computer, an error message appears with no details on what the issue is. Can...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Cecily Bagaco
Is there a way to create a checklist in Rise that maintains the user's progress if they exit? We've tried using the checkbox list, but they clear out when the us...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mitch Wade
Rise 360 is stuck processing an image change from content library. I hit cancel with no result. Tried closing and opening still stuck. Any advice wou...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Guaglione
When I use a 'numbered list' in Rise the text is not centered to the bullet. Is there anything I can do about it? I attached an example image to illustrate what I'm ta...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
charitha b
Hello, I have added a person as collaborator to all my courses and then my license my revoked by my org as I moved to a new team. Can I still add a third person a...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Pizur
I am building a course in our Canvas LMS. It consists of pages. Each page is a Rise 360 course. I have activities in between the Canvas pages. The import from RI...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome