Last Post Replies
Niki Stoyles
I am creating my first ever rise course and i have two problems First, i have no option to edit the content in the blocks. In the tutorials I see the option to edit a...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kim Watts
Hi I've just been playing with Rise for the first time and wow I love it! Just a quick question... Can I use two different marker colours in one labelled graphi...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Carmen Weidenhaupt
Hi, Will the interactive Storyline videos, added to Rise 360 through Review 360, be translated as well? "Export your course text as an XLIFF file for translation. " Th...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Heidi Gordon
I'm wondering if it's possible to link or embed a Rise course into my google site. I've found some discussion that this answer changed to No as of June 8, 2020. I chos...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Toni Leikas
Everyone knows how many will fill the training course and training experience feedback form after the course. We have already use link to open MS form for filling feed...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Meghan McCarty
Hello - Rise 360 has not been working for me since late last week. I can log in, but cannot preview any of my courses and if I try to make edits like re-ordering the l...
2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michelle Lecaroz
Our L&D team has migrated from another tool and started using RISE for a large number of learning assets. It would be extremely helpful to have a recovery op...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rashika Sharma
How can I retreive a lesson that i have deleted accidentally?
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelli Roche
Like others on previous discussions, I accidentally deleted a block that took 1 hour to create. No way to "undo" or get it back? That's not cool Articulate. Let's get ...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Cheryl Hoover
Hi there. I was in an accordion editing and accidentally hit the trash can. There's no Undo popup anywhere so I have to rewrite that entire section. Ouch! I...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Gaye Miller
I was showing a Rise course and accidentally deleted 2 blocks in error. I see you can undo the most previous one but I can’t get the other back. It had hours of work w...
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelly Shepard
Is it possible to re-instate a subscription to access courses a past employee was working on? Or, I have html exports of the courses, is there a way to import th...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Shawn Longhenry
Anyone have any experience with Ultipro's Learning as an LMS and uploading content created in Articulate 360? Are they a good match? Pros/Cons?
2 years ago
By Shawn Longhenry
eLearning Developer
Is there a recommended playback template in Cornerstone for courses developed in Rise 360? The current Cornerstone template our clients are using does not allow ...
2 years ago
By Raquel Lemos
MagicOrange Academy
Has anyone tried reusing content from Rise360, including animated gifs, in Robohelp and if so, what is the best method to accomplish this?
2 years ago
By MagicOrange Academy
Shawn Longhenry
Is there a max character level for the cards? Seems like I had one cut short from the text I originally had.
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Baker
I understand that Rise is not fully functional with a screen reader, but is there a screen reader that works best?
2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stefanie Pielahn
Hi everyone, I'm wondering if I can create a software simulation in SL360 and use it as a StoryLine block in Rise. If yes, is it possible to use the three different ve...
2 years ago
By Tanya Gobin-Persad
itzel mcclaren
How can I add the photo of hidden author?
2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Linda Unternahrer
Hello! The answer must be really obvious, but I can't sort it. I need to delete some custom blocks that were made by a previous user. That user no longer has acc...
2 years ago
By Karl Muller