Last Post Replies
Mary-Lynne Snedden
Hi there For some reason, Rise will not allow me to add a third option in a scenario block. I can add text, but there are no feedback or character options, and it does...
over 2 years ago
By James Lane
Ben Walker
Hi, is there a way to add an exit point part way through a set of lessons where the user can be returned to the main menu instead of going to the next lesson? I ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Louise Carnevale
Hi there, can someone please advise what the photo dimensions need to be for the Cover photo? We are using Sum Total LMS and the phot we are using is not...
over 2 years ago
By Rick Nielsen
Kampgrounds  of America
Hi - Recent issue occurring with Rise courses downloaded as SCORM and uploaded to our LMS. Users take the quiz and regardless of pass/fail-retry, upon compl...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Jack Ding
Hallo zusammen, Ist es möglich, nur eine Schriftart in Rise 360 ​​zu installieren? Danke im Voraus
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Michelle Kearns
I love the ability to change the font size on flashcards. Before this new feature, the SME spent a great deal of time rewording so that all of the text would fit ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Product Training
Hi Folks - wondering if there is a method to track the usage (i.e. hits) on a given course and whether users are actually completing it?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
iSP eLearning
Hello everyone, I am facing some issues exporting the XLIFF files from our courses in Articulate Rise. I previously downloaded the same courses in the ...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
James begley
Firefox V 52.9.0(32 bit) is a requirement for use with our LMS. A recent update to Storyline 360 made the software incompatible with this version of Firefox so I am lo...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Justin McGee
We've got a 10 question quiz in Rise and after publishing and pressure testing in our Sandbox, we only get 7 out of the 10 question-level responses. Any suggestions on...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jeffrey Bridgeford
I have created my own PNG images and importing them into the "Image Full Width" block. One of these images is 1550x1000 at 150dpi (this should be fine since I rea...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
JoAnn Klinedinst
I'm looking for advice on creating microlearning assets based on conference content that has audio-synched with PPT. While we have the indivudal PPT slides which I cou...
over 2 years ago
By JoAnn Klinedinst
Curt Roberts
Hi - could someone email me info on your rates for overall Articulate 360. Thank you, Curt Roberts
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Trevor Jooste
Hi i used the free version to build a course for the company, they now have purchased the full version with another email address. my question is am i able to import t...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Megan Murray
Hi There - The company I work for currently uses RISE as our LMS. I have authored a course in Storyline 3 and I have published it as a SCORM File. I have successfully ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mary Beth Maidment
We're trying to build a lengthy course in rise, that has Lesson>Topic structure, and are trying to use the Section Title structure. Some frustrations: The Section...
over 2 years ago
By Peter Ward
Serko Srabonian
Hello! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! I need to publish a course, build with Rise 360, to a WordPress site. The course is meant to be a sample, so SCORM/xAPI trac...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Trevor Jooste
Hi i used the free version to build a course for the company, they now have purchased the full version with another email address. my question is am i able to import t...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Artifex eLearning
Hey, Really liking the look of rise but just have a couple of questions. Is it possible to change the (white) background colour / have an image as ...
over 2 years ago
By Gary Lot
Gabriella Cina
hello, is there any way to add the speech functionality to the texts in Rise360? at the moment I have only been able to create a text to speech on Storyline and export...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome