Last Post Replies
Brian Douglas
Hi, I am publishing content to Web and have been hosting on SharePoint. One of our businesses have migrated to SharePoint Online and now the Index file goes straight t...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Roger Hobbs
Once videos are imported in the accordion style, is there a way (in edit mode) to take those videos out of the accordion style and have them as standalone videos inste...
over 2 years ago
By Roger Hobbs
Amy Schulz
Once a Rise 360 course is live, is it possible to link directly to one of the specific lessons from other websites?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Lis Alvarez
Is someone having issues to type in text within the text blocks in Rise? It keeps on deleting whatever I type; I have to retype at least 3 or 5 times. It als...
over 2 years ago
By Tessa Maki
HMCTS Learning (GW)
We have started using process-driven slides created in Storyline added as blocks in Rise. Unfortunately, when we have a review we are finding it difficult to pinpoint ...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Ahin KH Wong
Hi, We found the block "Statement (A / B / C / D)" of Rise can't be displayed responsively in Chinese course on iPhone. For details, please see the screen capture below:
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anibal Mercado
Hi. I am trying to insert a scene from Storyline into a Rise course, but each time I click next or previous in the Storyline element the window scrolls down... Does so...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jesper Engel Christensen
We have developed a course in Rise, published 6 language versions, which we run in our LMS using a language selector. The language selector works fine for courses publ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Amir Rizvi
Please click this link to access the job profile and contact details https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2795482458/?refId=nsh1bSoSRxS59%2FoqgtzpCA%3D%3D About the job ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Paul Knights
Anybody ever wondered why both RISE and Storyline convert asset file names in to massively long winded different file names. ie - import a picture with a file name of ...
over 2 years ago
By Euvouria LLC - Friederike L Berg
Lawana Harris
Thank you for your suggestions.
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Eric Wasser
I'm working on a rise course where I need to have a knowledge check question with a storyline file (instead of an image as in the default block) has anyone explor...
over 2 years ago
By Eric Wasser
Allyson Criner Brown
I'm sure this has been asked a lot, but I published a Rise 360 course as a web link that will be hosted by my agency. I did the zip file export and everything. It hasn...
over 2 years ago
By Allyson Criner Brown
Alex Samson
Hi, We recently started authoring some courses in Rise, which we have exported to xAPI and imported into TalentLMS. The course uploads and runs fine. However, when we ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karyn Dunn-kiprotich
Hey guys can I add narration to articulate rise? I want it to play throughout the module. Cam you time certain sections to appear with that slide automatically or do l...
over 2 years ago
By Paul Schneider
Ruth Canton
Calibri font is part of our company's branding. We would like to consider using Rise but is it able to use this font?
over 2 years ago
By David Porter
Christine Bedard
Hello, When clicking the blank template button, I get the spinning wheel forever and nothing happens. Tips?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anitha Pai
Is it possible to embed guided practice (Try Me simulation) developed in Adobe captivate 2019 in Rise 360?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Emmanuel Saka
Is there an option to directly link a PDF file in Rise using the current button feature available without using a web link just as you are able to do with the PDF atta...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Amber Walters
Hi there, I have created a few RISE courses and uploaded them to our LMS (SuccessFactors) which works fine on a desktop, but is not working on mobile at all. The scree...
over 2 years ago
By Andreas Kuswara