Last Post Replies
Hannah McManus
Hi all, I have multiple storyline blocks in my Rise module which work fine on a PC. However when viewing them on mobile devices there is no option to enlarge. The stra...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Beaman
I am building out a curriculum in Cornerstone where I have been asked to create a placeholder for future training via Rise. My LMS admin suggested that I set the...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Martin Wilson
I'd like to build a series of clickmaps (screencaps of an app with tooltips under the clicks) inside an accordion. I know we can't embed interactions inside othe...
over 2 years ago
By Elizabeth Pawlicki
Karin Rex
A bunch of people have a Review link for my Rise course. I no longer want them to be able to access that link. What is the easiest way to make that happen? I do not wa...
over 2 years ago
By Karin Rex
Henrik Larsson
Hi! Our translator has in few places added linebreaks. When importing the translated file, text after "\n" (linebreak) disappear. Is that a bug in Rise, or can I...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Janmei Murdock
Animated GIF uploaded into a Process object do not recognize multiple (or infinite) loops options. GIFs uploaded into an image block work fine, i.e., loop as directed ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Giles Culkin
Hi, I've trawled around the forum but thought it's easier just to post. I have created a demo project in Rise to show the type of thing we could do. As an experiment w...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sienna Harvey
I have created my training content and the first segment is a three minute video. When I preview the the training, and start the course, it takes me to the video but i...
over 2 years ago
By Sienna Harvey
David Gramling
Hi, I'm David Gramling. My question is in terms of building a wall that my students would have to enter the appropriate code before they can move on. So I would I woul...
over 2 years ago
By Richard Watson
Alex Gonzalez
Hello community! I was wondering if someone had managed to tweak the default style of Rise's closed captions by editing CSS files. Thanks!
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Aly Kelly
Are the Spanish labels in Rise Castilian Spanish or Latin Spanish? thanks
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Naison  Mwanza
I have a large number of staff who speak English as a second language. Rather than have them read text, is it possible to have an option where a recorded voice reads t...
over 2 years ago
By John Naumann
Aishwarya Subramanian
We are trying to translate English to French Rise course using the XLIFF tool, Trados. When we export the XLIFF file, it displays the text as paragraphs (text block fr...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Joanne Lindsey
Is there a way to pre-set/save font sizes in Rise/each widget? Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Pat Cummins
We have a course that is erroring out when we try to export it to a PDF. It exports fine as a Tin Can export, but when we try to export it as a PDF, it times out and g...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Kelsy Colwell
When in Rise 360 and trying to select a Cover Photo in settings or an image from the Content Library, the preview where you can select an image shows everything as gra...
over 2 years ago
By Kelsy Colwell
Sue Mullen
Is it possible to add an alt tag to the logo on the title page of a Rise course?
over 2 years ago
By Amelia Matteliano
Академія НСЗУ
Users successfully complete the course. But the result is not passed to LMS Moodle. And the user cannot generate his certificate. Previously, everything worked we...
over 2 years ago
By Академія НСЗУ
Jim Rehmann
I would like to have a "Carousel" block that could use "Text on Image" images.
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Brian Kurkjian
Howdy! I tried importing a GIF (it's actually a lottie downloaded as a GIF) into Rise and the background color code on the GIF shows #FFFFFF (white), but there seems ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato