Last Post Replies
Julie Frappier
Hello, I've animated my company's logo (.gif) in Rise, but it seems very small. Is there a way to make it bigger? I've tried, but nothing seems to work. Any specs I sh...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Paula Da Silva
I have used Rise to create several courses and assessments. The past two days I have attempted to create an assessment with 50 questions and I will get to questi...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jaime Salazar
I need urgent help please. The owner of a content in Rise 360 included me as a collaborator and then transferred ownership of it to me. Unfortunately the content does ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Josh Gorman
Is there a place for bugs and feature requests beyond this discussion board? Lists in Rise are really hard to rearrange. It would be great if I could click and drag it...
over 2 years ago
By Josh Gorman
Shilpa  S
i tries the shortcuts that we use in word , but not able to type <= PLease guide this is for accordion interactivity
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Praven JKT
Is there any way to increase the size of tabs.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Road_Safety_and_ Drug_ Education Road_Safety_and_ Drug_ Education
I have embedded an MS Forms into my course. It's to record some simple user data before they start the course. When I preview the course on my work computer, the Form ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Allison Delfino
Hi All, I am wondering if there is a way to have the sub headings for my courses show up on the left hand side of a rise course. Essentially, an easy way ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Debabrita Deb-Basu
We use Articulate Rise and the LearUpon LMS. Does anyone know how to put a link to a course that can be sent to learners?
over 2 years ago
By Debabrita Deb-Basu
Caron Newman
The background color of all blocks, except for the Carousel, can be changed. Would like my courses to have a consistent background color in all blocks. Also, a side no...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Operations L&D
Hi. I have issues accessing images and icons in Content Library 360. I get the following in RISE, and similar blockages when accessing via Storyline360. It was working...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Howard Villaruel
I am developing course for the Federal Government of Canada. Most of the content within are restricted so my question is; is there a way to move all the content ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Magda Diaz
We are having problems embedding videos in Rise with bot iframes and direct links. If we use links we just get a text link. If we use an iframe, we get a cropped video...
over 2 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Premier Inc
Did the publication settings change in rise? I am trying to export my course to publish on our LMS (Workday) and it's not giving me any of the normal settings? I went ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Michel Toyos
Hi: We work usually with articulate 3 and now we are working with Rise 360 too. I want to save the percent pages and save it in score.raw. How can I do it?
over 2 years ago
By Michel Toyos
Michel Toyos
Hi I´m looking for a trick to save 100% in score when someone finish to see all the pages in a rise course. I can see that the course completion is complete or passed ...
over 2 years ago
By Michel Toyos
Jason Durham
Hey folks, I know this has been addressed before in multiple discussions, but none of the solutions offered has solved my problem. I have even created the simplest of ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
BBLearn BBL
Video files from the same job, some files can be uploaded? Some files can't be uploaded, that show error as the picture.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
MindGym Resourcing
I have a client that needs eLearning to be accessible to all learners, and we are using Rise to create the content. For the hearing-impaired, can content from Ris...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Harai Clark
Hello there I'm very new to Articulate and creating my first lesson. But i can't find a free text response block. Is this actually available as i need learners to prov...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome