Last Post Replies
Vijendra Lal
I needed to link just to lesson 6 in a Rise 360 course from an email. How do I do this rather than sending the share link which takes users to the beginning of the cou...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
David Chow
Is there any way we can edit or remove the course title screen (first page) on rise? I would like to create just one lesson or activity on rise much like you can with ...
over 2 years ago
By Peter Hood
Joe Hughes
Hi there In one of our quiz responses, a space is appearing that is not actually there in the text in Rise. See attached screen shot. The text reads "inclu...
over 2 years ago
By Joe Hughes
David Bythell
I've had a good search but cannot locate an answer to this - hopefully someone can help?! I have built a RISE module for a Lithuanian audience. No matter what font I s...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Colleen McKay Wharton
Hi Everyone -- I am new here ... and wondering if there is a way to use / create a block using a scenario -- but NOT have it need to be 'interactive' -- in other...
over 2 years ago
By Colleen McKay Wharton
Sandrine LARCHER
Bonjour J ai créé un quiz. Impossible de passer à la suite. Systématiquement le système invite à recommencer le quiz , quel que soit le score. Jai été dans...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sarah Flynn
Just wondering, if we have a pdf embedded in an articulate course, will the learner still be able to access it if we put that storyline course into a block in Rise? Th...
over 2 years ago
By Sarah Flynn
Sherri Ingle
Is there a file created and automatically saved to your C drive when you create a course using Rise 360? This is the first time I've used Rise to create something. I t...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Mary Beth Perrow
Hi fellow learning leaders! I am trying to use the Scenario Block in Rise as an assessment ... I'm wondering if there is a way to capture a learner's selections ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kendall Mascia
I attended an Articulate webinar last week and they demonstrated that we can use gifs for images and cover photos in Rise. What is the suggested sizing of these gifs? ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Martin Tilke
Hello all, I am looking for a way to access course content in RISE in a larger scale. My problem is that I want to access certain parts of a course. Example: In severa...
over 2 years ago
By Martin Tilke
Pedro Demac
Hello, Im using the accordion block to construct an e-book in Rise. Im working on building a history course. I would like to add a place for the photo credit but I can...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Peter Kaituu
Hi All, has anyone encountered the character not changing to the specified stance when using Scenario Blocks? When I am editing and preview from the current scen...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Sarah Logar
Good morning! I am new to ID, and am interested in some professional development groups and conferences that I should be aware of? Also, do any of you have any s...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Harri S
Hi Guys I have a course with a number of videos in it and I've noticed that the audio is out of sync with the video. I've checked the original files and they are all f...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Paul Bullen
Hi there Is it possible to send a course to an articulate trial user? Thanks Kinga Bisits Sydney
over 2 years ago
By Daria Mez
Tracey Anne Mather
Hi All, I am new to articulate and in the process of completing my first course in it. My problem is that the BLOCKS are not there. Can anyone help please
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
John Jacobs
Our LMS in order to mark a SCO as complete want's a percentage/score. In RISE if you mark course complete without a quiz. RISE does not send any score. I realize this ...
over 2 years ago
By Elida Nokland
MindGym Resourcing
Hi, I have a question/concern regarding a Rise course which is currently being translated. There seems to be an issue with the encoding of the file (currentl...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Erin Dewsbury-Ribeiro
I am trying to upload an image from my computer to a Rise 360 training and keep getting an error. I have tried both PNG and JPG files. I am using Chrome as the browser...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome