Last Post Replies
Mariah Smith
My team is getting ready to introduce our first Rise module on our LMS. We want to start the course with a "How to Navigate a Rise Course" before the user attempts to ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ros McNamee
All my Rise courses are gone. What happened?!?!?!
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Howard Villaruel
Is there a way to copy a lesson or even certain sections of a lesson into another lesson within the same course?
over 2 years ago
By Howard Villaruel
JC Blanchard
What is interactive about the Timeline block in Rise 360? It is part of the Interactive Blocks, but there is no interaction going on when I preview the course.
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jenny Hannah
I have lots of courses on my rise home page making it tricky to find a specific one and so would like to organise them into folders. When I create a folder and move a ...
over 2 years ago
By Leana Zona
Stevie Cheesman
Is there a way to create a branded template in Storyline and import it to Rise? My team loves the ease of use of Rise, but I'm hoping I can customize the look and feel...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sarah Hillmann
Hi there, is there a way to play a youtube video in a Rise module only for a certain amount of time, i.e. only from 1:55-2:32 or to play from the start and ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Andrew Kelleher
Hi there, I need some help with SCORM 1.2 Suspend Data please... I have 5 different courses that have been developed in Rise 360 which we are running on our...
over 2 years ago
By Andrew Kelleher
Anthony Watson
Good afternoon all, I am building a relatively simple 10 question quiz in rise. In As 360, (using the results page), I can easily provide learners to review which ques...
over 2 years ago
By Anthony Watson
Kandice Kidd
Hi, I'm new to elearning and I just watched the demo of Rise and I loved it! Are there tutorials with practice files like Storyline? I've been completing those daily a...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Niescha Farris
I am trying to create a course in Rise and wanted to know if there is a way to create interaction that allows someone to write there thoughts on a question and save it...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
matt potigeter
Can we change the location of the 'exit course' button and change the 'bye' page at the end.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Melanie Chin
My training team wants to move to 360. However, when we tried to implement this years ago, our InfoSec group shut it down. They cannot allow our files to b...
over 2 years ago
By Melanie Chin
matt potigeter
I have a freelance license and I develop content for difference clients. Its their content that I digitise. I can I make them the Arthor. i.e. can I load multiple auth...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shonda MacFadyen
Is it possible for Rise 360 to send learners to the next lesson if they did not pass or exit if they did? (If score is greater than 85% exit, else next lesson)
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Howard Villaruel
Hello, We have a couple of courses that have been created but one particular course is not loading since yesterday. Is there a a reason for this?
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kara Demmers
Hi, My institution recently purchased two subscriptions to Articulate 360. We built two modules in Rise, and added quizzes. They looked amazing! However, my director m...
over 2 years ago
By Kara Demmers
Juliette Brunelot
I am working on RISE360, is it possible to suggest to the learner when starting the module to choose his language? and then that the module is in its language?
over 2 years ago
By Juliette Brunelot
Michelle Silverthorn
I want to embed my course on a webpage. Is there a way to get the iframe to fit the entire page of a screen, not just a small box in the window?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Peet Grunert
Hello, going through the edit options I don't see a way how I can force markers to be clicked in a defined order. I can number, but that does not stop anyone to click ...
over 2 years ago
By Peet Grunert