Last Post Replies
Denise Kopcha
Hi, I created a simulation in SL, published it with SCORM 1.2 to Review 360, then imported it into a Rise project. I published the Rise project to Review 360 - text lo...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sally Cox
A colleague is using Windows 10, Chrome. Exporting to HTML and keeps getting almost to the end of publishing and "system busy" error. Gets successful completion messag...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Ngoc Anh To
Hi, I'm working on a Turkish course and some characters are not supported. I've uploaded other fonts like Arial, Roboto,... but button font still remains as Lato. Is i...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Manickavalli Sumanthanan
Im creating the course. In that i'm haveing requirement. Is it possible to give the button in wrong feedback which ill direct to the page the answer is. If any one gav...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Lew Jamison
Is there a way to rearrange the order of the flashcards after completion
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Geraldine Palacios
I added a pdf to my course and published as a Scorm 1.2 file. When I try to upload to my LMS I get this error message: ERRO: The following files specified in the...
over 2 years ago
By Geraldine Palacios
Sarah Logar
Hey guys, How do you use Rise360 if you don't have a formal LMS yet? (We're hoping to get one in the future thank goodness.) For now though, how can I share my RiseCon...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
otdeldo OORP
Good afternoon! When uploading a course from rise to a new format, for some reason, the passing points are not transferred to the SDO. 0 points are always given at 100...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Carol Hosking
Hi all, Has anyone had this experience of the navigation buttons overlaying the image, and have you been able to sort it out? Closing and reopening works, but i...
over 2 years ago
By Carol Hosking
Simon Wood
Hi Forum, I'm wondering how organisations with a large number of developers (and courses) manage & retain access to courses built in Rise, as employees leave the o...
over 2 years ago
By Merritt Chandler
Pat Cummins
Does anyone know why the next and previous buttons are displaying on top of the image and text of process blocks, instead of off to the side (See attached image)?
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Monika Deschodt
Suddenly could not Preview anything - just hanging. Also found an issue with Course duplication. Can this be licence related? Any ideas for a solution?
over 2 years ago
By Monika Deschodt
Brian Hughes
Hi all - I delivered two courses to a client to host in their LMS. Note that these courses loaded and work fine in our LMS and they also work in SCORM Cloud.&nbs...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Arazim
We want to share training with a country that doesn't have access to our training portal and are considering different options.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Emily Rodenwald
Hi there, I am having issues with my arrows in my Process block displaying correctly. When I am editing it, it shows up correctly, but when I switch into Preview...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Daya Nair
Hello, I have been facing this issue for a long time..Always worked with other image sources I have. But, here is the concern: When I click to upload Cover Page to my ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Arazim
I'd appreciate seeing any and all examples!
over 2 years ago
By Karen Arazim
Mike Montano
Hello! I'm having a strange issue using "Process" and was wondering if someone could help me. When I create a process in a lesson (and preview it) the arrow buttons ar...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Paul Johns
Hi, just having a look at this free course. One thing which puzzled, me, how did the side buttons appear to be large and a circle ? Then after the intro of the Process...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Chris McAllister
I want to use images from templates w/out actually using the template. I have copy/pasted the name of jpg and searched in content library... but I can never find the s...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller