Last Post Replies
Think Up Consulting
I've searched and can't find a good answer to this. Trying to embed an HTML link and I'm getting the first line of text on my HTML link, rather than the full page view...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Daya Nair
Hello friends, I am aware that the interactive scenario in RISE allows to select a character. But, If I want to use an articulate character like a guide or anchor for ...
over 2 years ago
By Daya Nair
Sarah Eilingsfeld
Hello, I am building a course and have noticed that when a multiple choice task is answered incorrectly, the correct answer is shown. Is there a way to change tha...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
David Stadig
Hi! We are building an onboarding training with small microlearnings in a very tight sequence and would love the ability to have a button link taking the users directl...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Robert Watkins
Hello, We recently used Rise, which I love madly btw, to author a course with an interactive button stack. One button is set for email, however it gives a 'contact you...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Sarah Kilroy
If I have a video heavy course and large file size, will the performance for the user be affected if the videos are linked via Vimeo vs directly in Rise? I guess the q...
over 2 years ago
By Sarah Kilroy
Laura Stark
Hello ELH, For learners to be marked complete in our system, I need to insert a link in the course that communicates with the LMS to mark a course complete. ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Karen Getman
I keep getting an error message when trying to add URL links to Google docs/forms in Rise. Is there a reason for this? I know the link works because it is used in othe...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
margaret richards
Hello we have a problem where text spaces seem to randomly disappear in different browsers using Rise text blocks (or tabs). See image labeled with views of the same p...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Reagh
I'm brand new to Rise and wondering if is it possible to have a single page rise course that skips the Home/title page and goes right into the content? What I'm trying...
over 2 years ago
By Rory Sacks
Revenue Management Education
Hello, I exported to PDF and the flashcards are split between two pages. What is the best way to correct it? Can the PDF export be edited to remove the space and get e...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Karl Grant
Hi I have a SCORM folder (zip file) that i need to integrate into my Rise module. How can i do that? thanks for you suggestion and help
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sherry McNelly
Embedded a Storyline 360 course into Rise 360 using the Rise Storyline block but when a user first opens the course it shows 100% completion. Can this be turned off?
over 2 years ago
By Lauren Connelly
cynthia Lyons
I have my Rise quiz set to requiring an 80% to pass with 2 attempts to pass. If the learner fails the first attempt, the "retake" symbol shows underneath the score. Ho...
over 2 years ago
By cynthia Lyons
Brian Carrender
So I created a COVID-19 Return to Office course for my company and one of the salespeople loved the format so much, she's asking if they can use it to create clie...
over 2 years ago
By Brian Carrender
Miles Bennett
Hello, I need to design a training in Rise that will be offered to employees and outsiders, and those who get the passing score will need to be tracked. Basically, it'...
over 2 years ago
By Saurabh Chauhan
Silvia  Vogel
In relation to an Articulate Rise project, I have a client who wants two things: 1. The module headings on the homepage in Rise to be larger - is this possible? The co...
over 2 years ago
By Sandeep Rao
Joe Hughes
Hi there A client I'm working with would like to host a Rise course (that we developed) on their Sitecore CMS. They are having problems uploading the TinCan pack...
over 2 years ago
By Joe Hughes
Mazin Alton
Is it possible to embed an exported version of Rise360 in a web app container such as Angular and be able to get a completion from it? Would it be better to export to ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mandy Ha
Hi, I am having trouble embedding a file into the accordion section of the rise course. Oddly, I can embed the same file into the main section but it doesn't wor...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez