Last Post Replies
Liesa Rock
I have built an assessment using Rise 360 and last week it all worked perfectly. Today if a user does not achieve the required pass rate, my BEGIN AGAIN button reverts...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Coaching TSA CHUV
Hi, I can't crop picture (from content library) on Rise : the picture are big and screen not me allow to reach the button "save"... I can't reach the bottom of the win...
over 2 years ago
By Coaching TSA CHUV
Angela Kobin
Hi, I am trying to change the front image of my module and I cant seem to find a pathway back? It also keeps timing out?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rashi H
Hi experts, I have exported my Rise course to the LMS andmentioned a condition of passing to be 100% and training to tracked by quiz result. On the LMS report, a...
over 2 years ago
By Rashi H
Christina Thiessen
Hello, I am creating a quiz with Rise 360 and would like the student to be able to go back and change their answers before submitting a quiz. Does this feature exist? ...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Mona Söderblom
Hi I made a SL interaction which I published to Review 360 and then inserted in RISE. I just updated my Storyline installation and now I get a black screen (whic...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Lynn Ooten
Can anyone tell me what the hex code for the background of the process block in Rise is? I want to insert a description underneath a process block and I can't se...
over 2 years ago
By Lea Agato
Kathy Bohnenberger
Hello! Our company partnered with Deque to identify where we can improve accessibility for our learners. Some of the courses we shared with Deque were developed in Ris...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Janine Phillips
Hello, I am wondering is there a way to lock the scenario so it has to be completed? I like being able to not do so when designing but we need our team members to actu...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Douglas Opicka
I include the Exit button in my rise course. at the end of my course is a Quiz. If the learner fails the quiz and hits Exit, they are correctly returned to...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Lindsay Piché
I'm getting an error message that just says ERROR with no details when I try to attach a Google doc in the File Attachment block. From what I can find, there aren't li...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jeff Kester
Anyone have a fix for an MP4 file that has extremely choppy audio for the first 40 seconds then playing without issue? I have tried deleting and re-uploading...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dana Visser
I have been trying to import my transltated .xlf to the copy of training, but I get an error message: Import failed. I have been trying this for the past three days. T...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Melissa England
I am trying to transfer some Rise presentations to my colleague. I keep getting a error message that something went wrong. Please advise.
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Becky Buehner
How have you been able to manage multiple IDs creating Rise products for the same program without Course Owner rights? Even if you change the role to Course Manager, t...
over 2 years ago
By Rory Sacks
Josh Naus
Is there a way to use the Attachment block to upload a pdf that opens in a new tab on click? As far as I can tell, you can only make them download which is an issue fo...
over 2 years ago
By Catherine Chachere
Astrid Mundschau
Hi heroes and staff, a kind of data protection issue .... I know that RISE automatically generates the session time in cmi.session_time. Is there a way to prevent the ...
over 2 years ago
By Astrid Mundschau
Ruth Canton
I've just searched for any discussion on this. Perhaps most users don't mind this feature but my company's brand guidelines are conflicting. Is there any way to create...
over 2 years ago
By Velvet Siprian
Catherine Harley
Hello The issue happens when I preview the course in Rise and also when I access it on our LMS. When I click on the Start the course button or the welcome to unit tab,...
over 2 years ago
By Catherine Harley
Dana Visser
I am trying to import my translated .xlf into my Rise 360 course. I made a duplicate of the course, exported the script, sent it to our translators and they sent it ba...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome