Last Post Replies
Zach Anderson
Hi Articulate! In the middle of my workflow today (08-24-2021) I became unable to access Rise. The site just continues to load forever. I updated my computer, up...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Chris Want
Hi all We have an issue where if colleagues select the close window option their progress is not tracked on LMS. We advise to click Exit course, which then tracks thei...
over 2 years ago
By Chris Want
Carol Hautot
Hi! At the moment the quiz settings force the learner to repeat the whole quiz even if they only get 1 or 2 questions wrong. I'd prefer to keep it at 100% because I wa...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rashi H
Hi, how can i add my company logo and my own images(saved on my computer) to a RISE course?I am new to this. thanks a lot.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Holistic  Safeguarding
I'm setting up my first course in Rise and need to use a graded quiz option at the end. At first, I wanted to use the one I had set up in Storyline but then learnt thi...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tracy Fuge
Hi all, I've just encountered an issue with a course our LMS Admin team have published to SuccessFactors. Three courses have been created with slight differences for d...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anna Ditte Ernø-Heising
Hi, I would like to embed a SharePoint url as content to a lesson course in Rise, but when do that, a "sign-in" link only shows up and even if I click and lo...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Tina Ruybalid
Our team often faces the challenge of clients thinking creating an eLearning course is very simple (plug and play type) and ask for extremely quick turnaround times.&n...
over 2 years ago
By ADA Egret
Marc Dickstein
When adding a webpage link to a button, is it possible to have the page open in a separate window and specify the window size? (I recall this is/was an&nbsp...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Darin Fennell
I am just getting started in developing training material with Articulate Rise. I have discovered the wonderful process block and have started using it. However, what ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lynn Brand
Hi, we've created a Rise course and we want to share it on an internal communication system. What type of file would be the best to download? The system we use i...
over 2 years ago
By Mr C
Danielle Travis
Hi all - I have been using Rise 360 to create online training content. My question is- is there anyway to track quiz results without publishing via LMS? I have b...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Sarah Knapp
Hi, I've spent the morning trying to export a course in Rise which is urgently needed for a client. It gets stuck at "Exporting Course...We'll email you when it's read...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bonnie Brook
I am unable to add a URL to Rise. I have the correct URL however it does not load correctly. Do you know how to fix this?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Amanda Jakelic
Hi, we have licenses that we transfer between team members as they are required. If we transfer an account to another person, does the content stay in the accoun...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Darcy Goshorn
Does anyone know how long a deleted course will remain in the "Deleted Courses" folder in Rise 360? Will it stay there indefinitely (unless someone permanently deletes...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Lucas Devaney de Souza
Hi! I renewed my subscription in Articulate 360, but now, when I try to open https://rise.articulate.com/ it shows me the alert (something wet wrong) even it...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Thomas Holm
We would like to know Rise 360 current WCAG 2.0 status, as we are about to take on a major new public client which has the WCAG 2.0 compliance as a requirement. ...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jenny Merritt
Hello, We are getting ready to launch a suite of courses that were built in Rise. Our audience of learners have minimal experience taking courses in Rise, and I'm wond...
over 2 years ago
By Brad Fortier
Brian Daji
Hi everyone! Has anyone come across this before If I fail A Rise test we have blocked it so you need to retake the test - This is working as it always does. When...
over 2 years ago
By Brian Daji