Last Post Replies
Rashi H
Where in the RISE quiz can i add a final message when someone passes or fails which prompts them to take the quiz again?
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rashi H
Hi, I have created a course in rise and added a quiz inthe end with a condition of 100% passing. But when someone got 50%, it didnt prompt them to retake the quiz.
over 2 years ago
By Rashi H
Katja Lehmann
Hello! I think there are no options to import content via an import function. Is it a target to develop a function in the near future to import content, f.e. in XML fo...
over 2 years ago
By Hugues Francois
Pablo Toro
Hello, I have a scorm mounted on moodle without evaluation, it only contemplates the visualization of the content, the client approves when the scorm is seen. But now ...
over 2 years ago
By Miguel Vives
Annamalai P
Is it possible to call standalone html file from last page of the course.
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Kevin Behm
Hello, Our team lost their admin and we are needing to have a new person assigned. We have had 2 people leave our team and we are needing to move the material to a new...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Thibault Jeuland
Hello, I'm using Rise to build my course, and storyline to make some more complex activities. I've configured the storyline responsive playback to be landscape only fo...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Marie-Claude Huard
Hello, can we have audio (voice over) in Rise?
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Michael Trozzo
Hi, I've developed a branching scenario in Rise 360, which works fine. I've now been tasked with creating further branching modules, but with tracking the learners' re...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lee-Ann Williams
I'm creating training for retail workers. Is there a way to insert a bar-code reader on a Rise page that links to an external database? Ideal state would be to scan a ...
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Lee-Ann Williams
How many users can access a Rise.com course at the same time without degrading performance?
over 2 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Rob Belanger
I cant seem to figure out how to adjust the width of teh content areas. Some content areas are narrow and tons of padding left and right. Any ideas on making the conte...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Nathalie Hutcheon
I am wondering if there is some place to get more characters for Rise360. Currently the characters are very "corporate" and I am wondering specifically for the C...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Sonja Moore
I keep getting an error when trying to record audio to markers. This doesn't happen on my home laptop but only happens on my work laptop. I'm wondering if it's a firew...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Matt Gesualdi
At the end of my scenario there is a white box that says Scenario Complete and has an option to start over. I'd like to completely get rid of that box. Is there any wa...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Sarah McPeek
Hey there - I built a labeled graphic that I now need to move to another section of the same course. I can see how to copy/duplicate it but nowhere to actu...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Ziv Tenenzaf
Hi All, Some of our users are having technical issues with Rise courses. When they complete a course, the LMS does not mark them as complete, and when they resume the ...
over 2 years ago
By Ziv Tenenzaf
Jacquie Daniel
I want to create a Manager's guide to assist them as they do their staff's performance reviews. This would be a resource guide as formal training is provided to ...
over 2 years ago
By Jacquie Daniel
Dominique Perret
Dear all, I'm new into Rise 360, but am already really frustrated how the text is managed, and more specifically what concerns the interline spacing within a paragraph...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Yuval BP
Hi, As I said in my previous discussion, pretty new to Rise 360. I do find the potential to be huge and very eager to start working with the platform. As I've seen in ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller