Last Post Replies
Mary Hilton
I'd like to know what the official name is for the menu in the upper left corner of a Rise course. In full disclosure, "hamburger menu" is not my favorite...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Harshad Joglekar
Hi! When we publish a course in RISE, there is the Hamburger Menu icon on the top left that appears at the start of every lesson (attached Image 1). It minimizes and m...
over 2 years ago
By Mary Hilton
Cathy Allen of Audit Conduct
My intended model for selling / licensing courses I develop in Rise 360 is to develop the course and then provide each customer an export of the completed course's fil...
over 2 years ago
By Cathy Allen of Audit Conduct
Heather Thomas
There is an "Exit Tour" hyperlink appearing at the top-right corner of Rise. I've never seen this before in all the Rise courses I've created. It does nothing when I c...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nathan Leavitt
I have a question about the absence of the <adlcp:masteryscore> element in the imsmanifest.xml file for Rise. In Rise 360, if I export a package and select the T...
over 2 years ago
By icskills learning
Chrisie Creese
We are building content for our new learning management systems. One of our testers is visually impaired, so to be inclusive, we need to make sure everyone can learn f...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Thibault Jeuland
Hello, Is it possible to make the size of the two column grid images the same as the three ou four column grid? The images really look too big in the two column ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carl Fink
Hi, The material I'm creating an accordion about uses graphical icons to mark out, for instance, safety warnings (stop sign graphic) or points of information (sticky n...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Carl Fink
Hi, I need to have my ordered lists (in an accordion, currently) match a standard format used in corporate documents, say: 1 1.1 a. &n...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Terri Smith
Hi Everyone! Am I able to create a carousel interaction in Rise 360? Or in Storyline 360 and import it into a Rise 360 course? I'd like to use a series of text on phot...
over 2 years ago
By Terri Smith
Sanduni Fernando
When a RISE course is translated using a XLIFF File, there are tooltips in the page in "English". As an example, when the mouse hovers on the white space on the page, ...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mary Dempsey
Does anybody have any good gifs to use as a cover photo in Rise 360 for a course on new consumer legislation. Asking for myself.
over 2 years ago
By Mary Dempsey
Colleen McKay Wharton
Can we create our own marker to use? I appreciate there is one that looks like a "Play" button - and we can upload audio for that -- but the markers ar...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Rob Craig
I am using a Storyline block in a Rise course to embed content I built in Storyline. When I preview the Rise course, content after the Storyline block d...
over 2 years ago
By Rob Craig
B B
Hi guys, just wondering if someone can help me please. My Rise is doing weird stuff... I am using bullet points to space out some text and when the second line of text...
over 2 years ago
By Carl Fink
Sheila Zickefoose
I am trying to import a Storyline 360 project, into Rise 360. The SL project is a video with closed captions I manually entered into SL. I've exported to Review 360 an...
over 2 years ago
By Dawn Land
Carl Fink
Why? It's super-easy to put an image in a table cell in HTML. What is the benefit of not including this extremely basic functionality in the Rise interaction? For tha...
over 2 years ago
By Nicola Fern
Shilpa  S
Hi , Is there any option other than background change colour, while we embed video. I want an image in the background when the video is embedded in ...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Karen Wicks
I'm trying to choose accent colors that are ADA compliant, and I need to know the current size of the font (that we are not able to change the size of) in the "Continu...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Natacha Brogly
Hello community, I've done a number of RISE e-learning with an identifier whose license is coming to an end. I want to retrieve the e-learning modules to another Artic...
over 2 years ago
By Natacha Brogly