Last Post Replies
William Clark
Is it possible to insert a quiz that I made in Quizmaker into Rise? Thanks
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Roland Straub
Hi all, My Mgmt loves Rise and decided to use it as front end. Since I don't want to miss out on the possibilities of a storyline interaction, I develop quite&nb...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Ellen Makkas
Hi there! I have a question regarding removal of projects from my account content library. I have an Articulate 360 account through my work. Recently, I have gone out ...
over 2 years ago
By Ellen Makkas
Magda van der Walt
I've requested a glossary feature (twice now with some votes on requests from others). When I say 'glossary feature', I mean hover over a word or acronym to get the me...
over 2 years ago
By Gerry McAteer
Rose McKelvey
Why would the hyperlinks be "disabled in trial accounts" -- while they (same links) are accessible in Review 360. I have a subscription - that is, not a "trial a...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Mary Gutwein
I need some help. We are using Rise to create learner guides for a course. We are taking advantage of the bookmark feature in Rise. I tested it some months ago in Corn...
over 2 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Jizell Assaf
Hello, I keep having this issue today where I am not able to work on Rise as it keeps giving me "Your Computer is Offline" error. I am working from Chrome browser. I a...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Christa Meer
Hi I am having issues uploading a video from my desktop to a Rise 360 presentation. I went on the web and found that this has happened in the past, with Articula...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Lincoln
I have currently got content on a free trial basis. How can I save the content I created without losing it?
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Peter Erkkila
When uploading a video, I then go to swap out the default one with my video and it gets stuck forever on "Processing". I tried deleting the block and clearing my brows...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Magda Diaz
I am unable to duplicate a course in Rise at the moment. Is this a known issue? I tried a few different courses in both Chrome and Edge and it just spins forever.
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Susan Paterson
Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across this issue. When we create Rise quizzes with long questions, it throws an error on our LMS and will not record completion. Our d...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Brittany Green
I'm an independent contractor building my resume. I created a course during the free trial and I need to export an interactive link or access method so my learners can...
over 2 years ago
By Brittany Green
Jakub Roszkowski
can someone help me fix the iframe embed below: <iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOf1lO2vJPsa6poUBt1MC-x3AQhrxmtZVBOJen6BnPq9waMg/viewf...
over 2 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Simone Basilio
One of the designers in my team created dozens of block templates in Rise and shared them with the team. She left the company a month ago and only yesterday I not...
over 2 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Marisa Dickman
Hi there, I see that Storyline 360 has animated character options. I am working with Rise 360 for a project and I only see non-animated character option...
over 2 years ago
By Marisa Dickman
Alice Wang
Hi thank you all for the great forum. We are new to Articulate. Is there a way to make the tab section full width display on the page. Its currently lees than say the ...
over 2 years ago
By Karl Muller
Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Hello, apologies if this has been covered but I can't find it in the forum or the user guide. Once I publish/export a Rise 360 course to my LMS, that course is final, ...
over 2 years ago
By Office of Academic Support and Instructional Services
Tai Munro
Hello, perhaps I just haven't found how to do this but I am trying to use the multiple response knowledge check in Rise 360 to encourage the learner to reflect on whic...
over 2 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Star Peterson
How do I fix the line spacing on flashcards? I have tried clearing the formatting. For some reason Rise is putting space between the lines on one flashcard but not on ...
over 2 years ago
By Chino Navarro