Last Post Replies
Karen Jones
Hi Gurus I have created a learning module in Rise and embedded one SL element with plans to put others in. My issue is that when I review Rise, the SL part is ve...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Stephanie Reedy
Hi all, We use SumTotal as our LMS and we've seen an increase in Rise used to build courses. I've noticed a few things that I'm hoping someone can help me with. We hav...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Thibault Jeuland
Hello everyone ! I was wondering if it was possible for the continue divider to show which blocks are not completed when it is set to "Complete block directly above". ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Carlos Fernandez Fuente
Could it be possible to add images into the text blocks? And at the timeline and other similar blocks, could it be possible to add images before or in the middle of th...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Carlos Fernandez Fuente
When we create a two consecutive timelines and add audio clips to each of them, when we play the audio from the second timeline, it starts playing also the first of them.
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Maria Lawrence
I need to find for example, an actor / character in the Content Library that is counting with their fingers (Sondra). Is there a way to find actors that h...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Rob Swain
I'm new to Rise360 and like its simplicity and speed of development. However, sometimes I need to create an activity in SL to overcome a Rise limitation. For example: ...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Tom Fogarty
Really like what Rise can do but having issues with it not reporting back to LMS, anybody else out there use SABA and have reporting issues
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kelly Clements
I have a copy of a Rise 360 course that contains videos created in Storyline. I do not have the orginal storyline video and am asking if I can copy a video conta...
almost 3 years ago
By Kelly Clements
JC Blanchard
When saving a Block Template in Rise, the "Share with team" option is checked by default. This often results in team members sharing templates with everybody else wit...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Lavern Wiebe
Hi: I have a storyline file with a simulated conversation, each part starting one second after the other to simulate a conversation. It works fine. However, when I imp...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Harry Carter
Does anyone have a list that shows all of the features (of Rise 360) that the members of this community has asked for VS what has been done? There are quite a bit of r...
almost 3 years ago
By Mr C
Jack McGinley
Hello, I am trying to lock a lesson on the side nav until all other lessons have been completed. I am trying to do this, to lock a certificate until the course ha...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daryl Moorhouse
Hoping someone can help me with an issue related to forward seeking in Rise videos. With forward seeking disabled once users have watched the completed video they are ...
almost 3 years ago
By Buck Bard
Kayla Sinclair
We have a few courses in Rise that we have spun out to SCORM 2004 4th edition. These SCORMS report a single attempt to the LMS, and if you do not close out of the SCOR...
almost 3 years ago
By Kayla Sinclair
Mary Dempsey
I am writing a course in Rise 360 and need to use brand fonts Gill Sans MT Regular, Bold and Gill Sans Nova Light. I have never downloaded fonts before and could ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephanie Hunter
Hi, I want to duplicate and move an interactive process block from one topic to another. I can duplicate it and move it around in the topic it is in, but I want to mov...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Coaching  Edge UK
HI there, I am considering buying Articulate Rise and design my own e-learning. My questions are: - Which web platform is best for hosting RISE courses? I've re...
almost 3 years ago
By Roger Morgan
Vanessa Dodd
Hi I'm hoping that someone can help me as I'm very confused. I have written a course in Rise 360 and I want to translate into another language. I've followed the below...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Technical Team
We are considering making a range of courses to sell to the public. We like RISE but don't know what is the best approach to selling the content and protecting it from...
almost 3 years ago
By Brian Hughes