Last Post Replies
Mike Schwind
I'm playing around with Rise while at DevLearn2016. Tracking my  DevLearn experience day by day. This link let's you review it and the same link is good for daily upda...
over 4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Meddie Sims
I'm trying to make a series of pages with case studies where the students read the study, are prompted to select what the issue is, and then once they answer correctly...
over 4 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Team Beta
I've found a UX issue where pasting a large (and admittedly unrealistic) length of feedback text into a Quiz means the NEXT button cannot be seen or activated. Attach...
over 4 years ago
By Team Beta
Matt  Wagner
Is there a way to change the justification for the text that overlays images from left to right?
over 4 years ago
By Matt Wagner
Christopher Grant
Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't see it on the forum. I am currently using the trail of Rise and I have a quick question regarding course developme...
over 4 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Nilesh Zende
I have created one course in rise, but facing the size issue of the package. which i need to upload on LMS or test server.  Please help me 
over 4 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Efrat Maor
We rty to make our mobile content very short and concise, and would prefer to use one page per learning unit.  but rise just allows me to create a course with short le...
over 4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Paul Maiorana
I need to share my course with students and when I export it just gives me a downloaded zip file.  I don't want to share, i want to distribute it as a class that notif...
over 4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jon Turner
Can we still download and buy Storyline 2 or has 360 replaced it altogether?
over 4 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Francois Hebert
Hi I need to create a "slide show" (carousel can do it). But i need also to add audio to each slide. Can we attach an audio(autostart) to slide in carousel (or do yoy...
over 4 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Zsolt Olah
With Articulate 360 released this week, you've probably seen lots of posts on features. This is slightly different take on RISE, the online responsive authoring tool. ...
over 4 years ago
By Zsolt Olah
Michael Hinze
I created a simple block using the embed code for a vimeo vid. The video plays when I click on it, but the RISE UI, e.g. the Preview button, Edit, delete, go back, etc...
over 4 years ago
By Michael Hinze
Alex M
Really loving the new responsive authoring tool, Rise! One thought I had, will you be able to integrate the pre-built lessons in with blocks at some point?  Don't get...
over 4 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Bort Bort
The product looks amazing, but this is a big risk for cheating.
over 4 years ago
By Bort Bort