Last Post Replies
Kayla Sinclair
We have a few courses in Rise that we have spun out to SCORM 2004 4th edition. These SCORMS report a single attempt to the LMS, and if you do not close out of the SCOR...
almost 3 years ago
By Kayla Sinclair
Mary Dempsey
I am writing a course in Rise 360 and need to use brand fonts Gill Sans MT Regular, Bold and Gill Sans Nova Light. I have never downloaded fonts before and could ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Stephanie Hunter
Hi, I want to duplicate and move an interactive process block from one topic to another. I can duplicate it and move it around in the topic it is in, but I want to mov...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Coaching  Edge UK
HI there, I am considering buying Articulate Rise and design my own e-learning. My questions are: - Which web platform is best for hosting RISE courses? I've re...
almost 3 years ago
By Roger Morgan
Vanessa Dodd
Hi I'm hoping that someone can help me as I'm very confused. I have written a course in Rise 360 and I want to translate into another language. I've followed the below...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Technical Team
We are considering making a range of courses to sell to the public. We like RISE but don't know what is the best approach to selling the content and protecting it from...
almost 3 years ago
By Brian Hughes
Elaine Monahan
Hi There! I have a Rise module (created before 360) on the articulate website that I created under an old user name and password. I have upgraded to 360 and I want to ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Thibault Jeuland
Hello, I got a problem related to Storyline open link when it is a block in Rise. I have a button which is a part of my articulate storyline block that link to a page ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Nick Briggs
Hi there are certain buttons that are not coded within Rise to accept the labels when a course is translated. SUBMIT button (multiple choice quiz - block within a less...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Brian Sakofsky
Greetings. I read in a post from 4 years ago that it may be possible to import questions from Storyline 360 to Rise. Can this done with short answer questions? ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Deborah Kelly
Hi Am I able to change the background photo in labelled graphics please? Thanks Debbie
almost 3 years ago
By Deborah Kelly
Stefan Pulfer
Good day Different users have shared their WBT's with me on the "Collaborator" level. Now I want to structure these courses and move them to different folders. But thi...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Greg Kozdrowski
We've created a Rise website that will be translated into 7 other languages. Normally, we'd publish each of these Rise sites as separate SCROM files to be loaded to th...
almost 3 years ago
By 2Training Loan
Sheila Nunn-Jones
I'm creating a course in articulate 360 rise. I would like to insert a brainpop video. I chose edit to change the preset video already built in the templat...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jo Dynon
I'm having an issue with logo in Rise appearing 'blurry'. I've tried several sizes and styles (our favoured logo is wide/long) but can't seem to fully resolve this. Is...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Learning Development
Hi! Can you post the editable version of the Reviewing an E-Learning Course please? Thanks! https://articulate-heroes-authoring.s3.amazonaws.com/Allison/360/revie...
almost 3 years ago
By Learning Development
Olsi BADUNI
Bonjour, Je souhaite exporter un fichier XLIFF pour intégrer les traductions de mes textes et ensuite importer ce ficher dans RISE 360. Savez-vous comment ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Byron Tik
Hi , I believe the Articulate 360 Rise lms Publish is set to open in new window, I want to open in same window, is there a change to one of the html or xml files...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Alex Gonzalez
As a student, I can select and copy text (the usual way) from almost anywhere else in the Rise course, but it does not seem possible for the text inside the labels of ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alex Gonzalez
Algonquin College
Hey, I've created a Storyline interaction and uploaded it into one of my Rise courses with the new Storyline block feature. Inside that Storyline interaction I h...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla