Last Post Replies
Lisa Martinez
Hi everyone, I am very new to Rise 360 and would like to use Storyline slides in Articulate Rise. What happens if I need to translate those interactive slides into Ara...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sumant Murugesh
Hello We are experiencing slow text entry speed (typing speed) in Rise 360 for the past 5 days. What I mean is, as I type it takes some seconds for the keyboard entry ...
almost 3 years ago
By Sumant Murugesh
GHL IT
Hello Rise community! I am working on some courses in Rise and wanted to make the Youtube thumbnails (the image that shows when the video isn't playing) consistent amo...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Digital Partners
Is it any way possible to add iframe embed content in tables. I know there are interactive elements that support what I'm trying to do but I would like to reduce the a...
almost 3 years ago
By Digital Partners
Deborah Bergeron
Does articulate rise have any function that could serve as an end of course survey? Collect data on a student's experience and then compile with others? For continuous...
almost 3 years ago
By Deborah Bergeron
Pete Rix
We have a Rise course the contains Storyline blocks with input fields. Is there any way to disable the zoom when the input field is in focus? I've attached a video tha...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sarah Lichy
Hello. Is their a way to put a time limit on each question within a quiz using Rise 360? Such as limiting the time to answer the question 1-2 minutes.&nbsp...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Mary Fairchild
Of the default fonts available in Rise 360, which is the most accessible? If I wanted to use Arial, which of the default fonts would be the closest substitute?
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
T Kiser
Good after noon. I hope the day is treating you well. I am writing because I am stuck on something in Rise 360. How do you delete lessons? I have too many ...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kristen Bjork
Hi folks, I have a Storyline file that I am embedding in a Rise course, but even at the smallest size, it is too tall for the screen. Is there a way to make it smaller...
almost 3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Forschungszentrum für Handelsmanagement
Hello everyone My organisation has created an online course using the software Articulate-Rise, which we would now like to market on a website/LMS. The website/L...
almost 3 years ago
By Forschungszentrum für Handelsmanagement
Reddit Mission Control
Hi, I've created mini-lessons within lessons on Rise 360 like the attached and when I try to add buttons at the end of each mini-lesson, those lessons do not come up a...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Veronika Rivera
Why can't I add users to my seats if they already have an articulate 360 account? This is the error message I keep getting when I try to invite them:
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
airSlate Academy
Hello colleagues! Is it possible to add a pdf file (for example a guide in pdf format) not as a file that should be downloaded, but as a file that can be read and scro...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Nick Soave
Hello, I am facing a conundrum here. I have linked to a Review 360 element through the Interactive choices and while it looks ok on a large monitor, a 13-i...
almost 3 years ago
By Nick Soave
Kyle Whitcomb
A colleague has their own articulate account separate from our organization and created a training that I would like imported into my RISE account. Is this possi...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Christy Atkins
Currently we have two courses made using RISE- and this course will sometimes not mark complete (or track anytime spent in the course) even if the user has gone throug...
almost 3 years ago
By Leah Hemeon
Kris Nagy
Hi all, We are converting an 8-hour ILT to a 30-minute Rise course for a client, and we've been able to cull some of their content into 'required' and 'optional' bucke...
almost 3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Anne Lewin
I have exported Rise 360 courses to our new LMS Brightspace and learners are not able to resume back where they left off after closing the course. How can this be fixed?
almost 3 years ago
By Anne Lewin
Tracy Gibson
Is there any way to remove the Start Over button on a scenario within Rise 360?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller