Last Post Replies
Rikard Westman
I have carefully - from my own licence - sent a course copy to my license at my client. Exports the label-xlf (danish) in my own licence, tries to upload it in the cou...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Daya Nair
Hi, I am trying to export a course and want the course to download in my comp instead of receiving a link for download in my email. It happened for the first course, b...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Alice Cipressi
Hi, we are a language service provider. We receive Rise modules from our customers, we use our own account (the customer shares the module with our user), we translate...
almost 3 years ago
By Wende Abernathy-Perkins
Paige Tracy
I am trying to export a Rise training to upload to Scorm 1.2. I am getting an error message "compressed folder is invalid". This training is available in English...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Andri deBeer
Hi there, I've added the flashcard grid interaction in my Rise lesson. For some reason, when I adjust the font size, the bullet points in the second block are much lar...
almost 3 years ago
By Andri deBeer
Paul Robinson
Hi, could anyone tell me if it is possible to change the colour of the background of the main contents page in Rise or add an image? (screenshot attached so you can se...
almost 3 years ago
By Beatrice Atcheson
Sasha Miller
Just wondering if there is a way to change the dimensions of a Rise project as you can in Storyline (https://community.articulate.com/series/articulate-storyline-1/art...
almost 3 years ago
By Bram Van Damme
Gail Robinson
The class has 5 licenses for articulate and the groups have used Rise for class projects at GSU. I am listed but I can't get into the Rise site with the person's info ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Jake Hermiston
I am building a questionnaire in Rise and is it possible to create another final quiz so both "final Quizzes" with show up in LMS?
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Kim Childs
Hi there, I used to be able to choose to export my courses as a PDF, but now no longer have this as an option and now just automatically is selected for LMS. If anyone...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Carolyn Whittaker
Hello community! I have several rise courses that are being used as participant guides for learners attending ILT sessions. These sessions are lengthy - ranging from 3...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Concetta Phillipps
Hi all! We had a situation this morning we solved by making two different courses, but I was curious to see if anyone thought this was possible with one course with mu...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Wade Kelly
Does anyone know what the hex code is for the default greyish text color in Rise360? For some reason when you highlight the default text and look it up in the droplet ...
almost 3 years ago
By Wade Kelly
Paula Brzezinski
I manage a team of ID's for an organization and was wondering if there's a way to store or share Rise files so that everyone on a team can access them and be able to e...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Elizabeth Godwin
I am trying to embed a custom calculator in a Rise course using the Embed block option, and I'm having a very loooooooong problem. Even though the iframe code de...
almost 3 years ago
By Carrie Walton
Jackie Coleman
I have created a GIF in Vyond and imported it to Storyline 360. I then use ezgif.com to make the Storyline file into a GIF. However when I import the GIF file int...
almost 3 years ago
By Emily Green
Dominika Dędek
Hello, What could be the reason why the "Matching" quiz question in Rise does not match the screen resolution, and as a result in some cases the descriptions are ...
almost 3 years ago
By Dominika Dędek
Linda Racine
I'm working in Rise and a couple of my images are loading 90 degrees off...is there a way to rotate them?
almost 3 years ago
By Jeff Ingham
Lonna Kinney
Hello, I created a few storyline blocks but when I load them into Rise I get a black block with a play button. How do I change this? I'...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Marion Brozek
Hello. I'm wondering how I go about adding a topic/section title to my course's main page. Please see attached document to show what I mean. Thank you much, Marion
almost 3 years ago
By Marion Brozek