Last Post Replies
Amy Boyd
When attempting to upload scorm file into LMS I receive this: The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jerusha Ellis
I was experimenting with the Rise 30 day trial, and I was wondering if there are options in Rise to make the left-hand menus and the "Next Lesson" button higher contra...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Kanika Singh
Hi I am working on a project to build a business case for the usage of Rise 360 in my organization. We currently deliver PPT based courses which we package using the S...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ricky Jefferson
Hello I'm in the process of creating a course to where a learner can choose and complete multiple paths in any sequence. While working countless hours in articul...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Chirag Honrao
I have created a essey type survey question in storyline. When I publish SCORM from storyline, I could get the inputs in LMS report. Now I am adding the same survey in...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Admin Account
Hi, we are having a real issue uploading the SCORM to Talent and wondered whether anyone else was having the same issue?
almost 3 years ago
By Admin Account
Margaret Morse
Hello, Very basic question: I need to add a button to an alphabetized stack and don't see how to move it from the bottom, where I can add it, to the top, where it belo...
almost 3 years ago
By sujayendra R
CAPE Tech
I have a six question final quiz. After answering all of the questions correctly, my score comes back as 83%. How do I make this say 100% correct?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Carin Camen
I am struggling to find a self-evaluation method for testing. When the user is given a statement, they need to self-evaluate their answer in a Likert Scale type respon...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kim Peterson
Hi, I'm having an issue with the mp4's hold screen. Once uploaded, Rise turns the first screen of a video a darker shade. Is there anyway to disable th...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Matobo Learning
I can't find a way to add a glossary to Rise. We don't use Storyline, as we're Mac users and have found Storyline a World of Pain... :-) Any tips on how we might do it...
almost 3 years ago
By colin byers
Helen Hibberd
Hi I have build 4 lessons with 1 interaction in each. The client wants all four interactions in one lesson. Can i copy the interaction over or do i have to rebuild?
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Deborah Bergeron
I am using the accordion feature. Is there a way to require the user to click through each tab? Right now, they could just scroll by it - not open anything. I'd love f...
almost 3 years ago
By Deborah Bergeron
Kim Petersen
Hi There So I have providers that assist me in creating eLearning content. Currently I have one provider that created content in Rise 360 and after it has been ...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Joval Olita
Hi, I am developing a course in RISE with Storyline block and would like to know if you have a guide on the equivalent font size between RISE and Storyline block to ma...
almost 3 years ago
By Joval Olita
Sean Dunne
Hi there, I am not the owner of the course I am working on in Rise, but the owner gave me admin access so that I could publish the latest version of the course an...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Susan Greathead
Is there a size limit on a embedding a single Camtasia video in RISE? Or is there a recommended limit if I'm embedding several Camtasia videos into a RISE course?
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
John Toh
hi, I have just removed a team member from Rise and transferred all her courses to my account. Her old courses are stored in a folder with her name/email address. Do i...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Paul Crump
Hi, I wanted to remove labels from the Process interaction. Is there any way to do it? if not, can I customize each slide label?
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donna Parham
I am a Rise and Storyline designer, and my company also uses an outside company to build some of our courses. For consistency, I'd like to share my block templates wit...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez