Last Post Replies
Cindy Holland
User testing has indicated that users are missing the click to flip. We have edited the css to change the position of it, however I am curious to know if there is code...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
gobind saini
In few of our RISE built courses landing page title text getting distorted in mobile portrait view and on some other courses same image works well. Please help. L...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
George Braucht
Is the Owner the only Team member who can export a course to an LMS?
almost 3 years ago
By George Braucht
Center for Educational Innovation University of Minnesota
Hello, I have a Rise course that splits in navigation based on user's choice. One path (A) leads to a quiz that requires a passing score to continue. Another...
almost 3 years ago
By Center for Educational Innovation University of Minnesota
Lonna Kinney
Hello, I've added a storyline interaction into my Rise course when I get to that area of the course it has a play button. Is there a way for it to just show the ...
almost 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
JENNIFER SORENSON
Hi all, I recently used an internal, corporate Rise template to build a new course. I accidentally edited the template itself instead of creating a copy of it. I...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jon Hegidio
Hey everyone. I'm using the labeled graphic block to demonstrate clickable interactions of software screen captures. However, the resolution of the screen captures&nbs...
almost 3 years ago
By Jon Hegidio
David Abarca
Hello to all of you. I need to know how to extract the information from the students' answers to the questionnaires. Is this possible?
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Markus Küll
Hi everyone, as I couldn't find any prior discussions: are there any plans for a ZOOM integration to articulate rise? That would mean that participants in ZOOM could c...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Alfredo Diaz
Hi I'm using a Matching Question for a test in Rise, but i having a problem, when i export the file in SCORM format, the matching question doesn't allow me to submit m...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Jason Rowley
I have been trying for two days to upload images from my computer to a Rise 360 course. I have cleared my browser data and checked to see if there were any updates or ...
almost 3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Karen Friedhoff
I'm brand new to Rise 360 and need help with an interaction: My learner will be looking at a page of financial information, and needs to answer eight questions about t...
almost 3 years ago
By Karen Friedhoff
Karen Spencer
We need the ability to report on all decision points within activity—all clicks, including branched learning and download that info as a CSV. Does Rise provide th...
almost 3 years ago
By Karen Spencer
Drew McCann
Does anyone know why or have a solution as to why on an Android mobile device, the expand icon to enlarge a video inside a Rise course is disabled when it works as int...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
GHL IT
Hello! I am an Instructional Designer and our college has just started implementing Rise to one of our programs. One of the issues I am facing is that it seems that l...
almost 3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Karen OBrien
One of our employee's articulate licenses got removed a few weeks ago and all her Rise content was moved to my account temporarily. But now she has a new license and n...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Heather Lord
Hi - I am about to publish (into our LMS) a fairly large rise course. I need to be sure progress is saved for the learner. Any setting I need to sele...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Rhonda McCullough
I have an activity where the learner enters their thoughts. I created the file in storyline and then inserted it into Rise. I have it set to submit and they can print ...
almost 3 years ago
By Rhonda McCullough
Elizabeth Douglas
Hi. I know how to change the text font size and colour when inside a block but how do you do this for section headings and lesson titles? Right click does not do anyth...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Nicola Fern
Hi I'm having an issue with what appears to be an auto compression being applied to images I'm uploading to Rise. It seems to be most obvious in images with text...
almost 3 years ago
By Karen Johnson