Last Post Replies
Amy Crandall
I just created a training module in Rise, however, I would like to add a slide with characters - is it possible to export to Articulate 360 and add this detail or do I...
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Caitlin Smith
I know there's a simple way to change this but can't find the button. I'm seeing variation amongst my lessons and can't figure out how to change the logo that appears ...
4 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Scott Morcott
Is there any way to access the Articulate Content library in Rise?
4 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Daniela Chavarria
Hi everyone, I am wondering how I could export a course I developed in Rise as a PDF to save in my computer... Is this possible? I want it so I can access it offline a...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Tash Wagner
I have recently downloaded Articulate 360. I am trying to access Rise and can load the first page to click the 'new' button however it just takes me to a blank page an...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Megan Burks
Every time I try to export my course as AICC in Rise I get an Export Error. Any suggestions on solving this? I have exported previously with no issues.
4 years ago
By Megan Burks
Mona Söderblom
Hi, I've been working on a course for quite some time but today when I tried to log on to Rise I am not able to launch it. When I use IE I get to the "landing page" b...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Heidi Matthews
We use Oracle LMS and are having trouble putting in a test Rise Course. Our LMS Administrator is not able to launch the course with any of the html files inside the zi...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Frazer Gregory
Hello Everyone I am new to Rise but i'm loving what it can do. Currently having a look at the online trial and building a test course. Can I ask with regards the qu...
4 years ago
By Frazer Gregory
Beatriz Bolivar
Hi, Rise SCORM 1.2 courses may never be marked completed with the export option "Track using course completion" . I did a test with SCORM Cloud and confirmed that co...
4 years ago
By Maggie Liddiard
Praesepe Training
Hi I have just completed a comprehensive RISE course to replace a workbook and online quiz. I have exported it and uploaded to our online learning platform and there ...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Denise Van Keulen
What is the recommended image dimensions?  I uploaded an image, but it doesn't fill the screen and I am unable to resize the image.  Please advise.  Thank you!
4 years ago
By Denise Van Keulen
Ronda Adamic
Can I make a subcategory under one of the listings in the index?
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
Any way of doing this? There's a trash icon - not quite what I need right now. There's a right click but that doesn't appear to give you access to save the audio. Can...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Bridgewater Developer
Hi Could you please let me know if you are going to implement font settings at the block level. That is font settings in the settings panel of blocks (or where it can...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Jason Ray
Is there a place I could put the Company Name or Logo on every lesson/slide?
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger
Michele Liggett
Can Rise or Storyline 360 capture a screen recording of a mobile app on a mobile device?
4 years ago
By Michele Liggett
Jane Jordan
Hi  I click on Rise to launch and it takes me to the online rise site. I click to open the course I want to edit but it is just hanging and won't take me any further....
4 years ago
By Matthew Bibby
Team CultureChangeDesign
Hi, I've developed this course. When clicking next in the second slide (Learning Objectives) the page keeps on loading and does not jump to the next slide. Attached ...
4 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Iman Fiqrie B Mohammed
A member of my team 360 is using Rise to make a presentation and needs to create sub-menus when he clicks on the side menu, for example, if there are two or department...
4 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger