Last Post Replies
Terje Klausen
Hi, I'm relatively new to Rise 360 and experimenting with the deviders. When I insert a devider and select the completion type to be "complete learning block directly ...
almost 3 years ago
By Terje Klausen
InConnect Test
Hi community, Looking to integrate Rise 360 into our custom LMS. I hear we have to be xAPI compliant. I'd like to get some advice as to where to start to make th...
almost 3 years ago
By InConnect Test
Joe Loree
When I use the Video block in Rise to embed an MP4 file, the launch screen is always a plain blue rectangle (see attached screenshot). My client wants to know if I can...
almost 3 years ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
Jason Zieran
Good morning, I've recently published my first course using Rise 360 with a few Articulate Storyline inserts for interactivity. When viewing the published course ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
SibaPrasad Padhi
Can we have a same behavior of Storyline block in Rise, that is when ever its open: 1. It should have option with screen background image, a heading text, with a play ...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Guerin Earhart
Please help See PNGs below for my issue SCORM Grading Options missing in Blackboard Learn? Thanks
almost 3 years ago
By Guerin Earhart
Jeff Forrer
Hello. Question on image files, now that we can keep images from being compressed by using "_NOPROCESS_" in the name, btw which is a great add! Can this be...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Jodi-Ann Winter
The video plays within the lesson but when I put it in review, I get this. I had the privacy settings checked on the video and internal employees should be able to pla...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Megan Markgraaf
Please could you assist I am trying to find away I could make the Title Heading font smaller. Can this be done.
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Faucon Nicolas
Hello, I would like to create in Rise 360 ​​a personalized course with 3 levels - beginner, intermediate and expert - on which the learner would be referred after a se...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bahareh Gelotte
Hi all, I created a course in Rise 360 and used some Storyline blocks in different chapters. One of those blocks has a tutorials and when I imported it into Rise, it i...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Carmen Waterman
Hi there, I am relatively new to Articulate and a have been using Rise 360 mostly to create courses that we export to our LMS system. We want to change our existing me...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Deborah Bergeron
I can't quite seem to figure out how to change a lesson into a quiz (or delete the lesson in lieu of a quiz)?? I remember seeing that option when i was setting up my c...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jennifer Coussins
We're running into a challenge where we have an introductory lesson (lesson 1), followed by the first module (lesson 2). When published the introduction displays ...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
DLS GIBS
Good day I really need assistance, we have developed a course in Rise 360 and embedded activities built in storyline 360 into this course. I then export the Rise file ...
almost 3 years ago
By DLS GIBS
Nell et Associés
Hello, In Rise 360, is it possible to resize the font for #item1" in "tabs" when I edit the content of this interactive block ? In the "description" field I can c...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Matthew Francis
I love the new export to PDF but it would be great to be able to select an option to add the correct answers or even just to be able to print the quiz section (or any ...
almost 3 years ago
By Matthew Francis
Alain Dumais
Bonjour, J'aime bien le nouveau module Scénario dans Rise. Cependant, et corrigez-moi si je me trompe, je croyais qu'il s'agissait d'un module par lequel on pouvait cr...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Mareike Uhlmann
Hi, a collaborator accidentally deleted a lesson in my RISE 360 course. Any way to restore it? Thank you, Mareike
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Adam Romano
Hi There, we recently uploaded a new course to our LMS and we're trying to test it. We have one English course that's been translated into French and Spanish, an...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla