Last Post Replies
Ashley Bricker
We are uploading a custom image in Rise as the Header image. It has a bright yellow background. The yellow turns to a dingy, gold/green when we upload to Rise. Is ther...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Meg Wood Brunner
Hello! Is there a way to set the "text contrast" for the cover photo to 0? It seems like 10% is the lowest setting, but at 10%, the whites in my very-carefully-cr...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
David Haynes
Hi, I have a compliance course in Rise and need to have learners sign an acknowledgment before being allowed to continue. The acknowledgment is a link to a docusign wi...
almost 3 years ago
By Aneta Kozakiewicz
Fi Morrison-Arnthal
We have been writing courses over the last 12 months ready to transfer to our lms website for the launch of our business. We have edited the courses changing punctuati...
almost 3 years ago
By Fi Morrison-Arnthal
Hans Haverlach
Hi, I have a rise course with video's and exercises. Users need to watch and read/execute the exercises and videos to mark for completion. But as an extra: each sectio...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Rosemary Aylward
I'm trying to load an MP4 and it keeps giving me this error "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not su...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Yanni Moraitis
I can't access my Rise 360 courses, whenever I try to load any of my courses, I will either get a 'Your session has timed out' or 'Your computer is offline'.&nbsp...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Li Min Koh
We are currently creating an English Course that requires the apostrophe but the correct answers are often marked as incorrect on android devices, I saw there is a sol...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Rebecca Mogollon
I have an issue with embedding video from our corporate video repository, Media Platform. It does not let you play it inline, it only lets you click to open ...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Premier Inc
I created a course in rise that has a quiz. The quiz requires 80% to pass, and learners have two attempts to pass. However, after failing two times... I am still promp...
almost 3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Niki Thompson-Milne
I'm on the look out for a Rise template for a new product launch. I've previously worked with service related materials and finding it hard to wrap my brain around how...
almost 3 years ago
By Niki Thompson-Milne
G G
Hello Everyone, I haven't used a KC block in awhile, and I KNOW it's there somewhere. I've searched the blog hi and low and all posts refer to "a setting in the upper ...
almost 3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Bryan Bulthaup
Hello, My organization is retiring our current account to create a new team account and we not planning to have an overlap when the old and new accounts are...
almost 3 years ago
By Bryan Bulthaup
Mareike Uhlmann
Hi, my colleague had created a course in RISE (not RISE 360). I now took over his account but can't export a SCORM file from RISE to use in my intended LMS. Is there a...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Emma Fitzgerald
Hi, has anyone used 360 (or another part of Articulate) to manage a mentoring program? or any suggestions or ideas?
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
JJ Cozart
I have one image on a course that is not showing up once it is published for LMS. During testing the first time I noticed the image was missing. I removed the file fro...
almost 3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Micah Weedman
Howdy all: I have a quick-n-dirty course I'm trying to load in my org's LMS (Absorb), and I keep getting an error message that prompts me to check the publish se...
almost 3 years ago
By Micah Weedman
Newgen Admin
Is there a way to display a feedback box with only text without correct/incorrect ticks. I am providing more than 2 attempts for the Quiz assessment, and if these corr...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Equipe Miyagi
Hi, I don't recall seeing it, but is there a Close your session or You have completed your module button we can add at the end of the module like there is in Storyline...
almost 3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Li Min Koh
We are currently creating an English Course that requires the apostrophe but the correct answers are often marked as incorrect on android devices, I saw there is a sol...
almost 3 years ago
By Li Min Koh