Last Post Replies
Karen Waite
I have been happily using Rise all semester, but now, when students take quizzes in Rise repeatedly (Unlimited attempts applied) it will not update in Brightspace/Desi...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Alison  L.
In Edit Quote Carousel. If you make it bold, it appears bold. If you change the font size, it's reflected in the edit panel. BUT, if you make a different color a...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Dennis Gray
Hello: We are setting up RISE for our Dealer Networks - enjoying building courses etc. One thing we overlooked was simple but effective processes for enrolling dealers...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paul Moody
See article below https://rise.articulate.com/share/BOelRFhe9DJmCzSllL1m3JJ7XIUNKE_l
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Terry Crick
Is anyone else having issues accessing Rise?
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Katie Frassinelli
I haven't ever seen this happen before and I can't figure out how to fix it. See image attached. There is a lesson count appearing on the beginning slide and "DETAILS"...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Teale Edelstein
Hello! I just exported (via web) a rise 360 document and noticed the layout looks very different than my other rise 360 docs. In the attached image you'll see what I c...
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Sarah Akel
Hello, Do you know if it is possible to import a training made on rise directly on storyline to make some modifications thanks to Storyline while keeping the layout of...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
G G
Greetings All, I am able to insert a gif but can't find a way to have the gif take up the entire space for the image. Instead, the gif is centered within a black...
3 years ago
By G G
Kristen Schmidt
Is anyone else getting a ton of Articulate emails today? I don't know who to report this to, but I've had 7 emails today from Nina Roper at Articulate and they just ke...
3 years ago
By Alison Rothwell
Pamela Hill
Hello, I'm not sure what I'm missing here, but when a student fills in the blank on my module and gets the answer right or wrong, it provides the answer. So, it ...
3 years ago
By Developer 1
Larry Turner
I have tried searching around a little, but either haven't found a way to articulate my question, or no one else has this problem and I just didn't plan well...lol Whi...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Melody Stander
Hi everyone How does the mark allocation work for multiple response questions? Is it 1 point for the whole question or 1 point for each correct answer selected? In oth...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Cindy Katz
Hello, I have built a new project of three lessons. Text, labeled graphic, and another text. When I publish the course, it appears and works as expected. I can upload...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Liz Moore
I experienced a weird issue in Rise today that I'm thinking is a bug in the system. I wanted to share with the group to find out if this has happened to anyone else. I...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Katherine Piatti
When I build a course in Rise, it counts section heading in the lesson count. e.g. say i start with a section heading "part 1" and then my first lesson is an image and...
3 years ago
By Youth Institute
Mickey Tortorelli
Hi, How do I create a title on two rows for a Rise Lesson title? For example, I want a lesson title to be shown as: Best Seller #1 Product Name Thanks for ...
3 years ago
By Nancy Claxton
Aaron Paul Caguia
Is it okay to download Creative Commons Licensed videos from YouTube and upload them to a Rise course? The course will be published for free use.
3 years ago
By Aaron Paul Caguia
Claire O'Brien
Hi all Could you please help? How do you change the graphic (main pic) on the labelled graphic feature in Rise? I have tried everything and can't find an option to upl...
3 years ago
By Ned Whiteley
Dave Baker
Hi All, does anyone know the correct export settings to create a SCORM file that the learner needs to click through (not click through the contents menu). I have set m...
3 years ago
By Dave Baker