Last Post Replies
Becky Buehner
We are testing our Rise course in our LMS (Cornerstone) and when we use the SCORM 2004 version we get this menu on the left. Is this normal? Help!
3 years ago
By Becky Buehner
Lance Crowe
Our company is wanting more and more audio incorporated into the Rise modules. We incorporate video for the main training, but want to incorporate audio as quick...
3 years ago
By Becky Buehner
Schools and Community Services Team
Hi, we have separate logins for different program areas. One of the programs has designed a course that I would like to copy and then change. My issue is, both my prog...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Michelle Jones
I have been working to build content in the trial version of the software. I saw where some features may be limited due to it being a trial. Can you share ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Margaret Ciaccio
Is there a way to calculate an estimated time length for a course in Rise? Thanks! Margaret
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Matt Donner
I found a page on the Articulate support section that intimates that we can change labels on our classes. Class -> Settings -> Labels. However, I only see ...
3 years ago
By Matt Donner
Sue Pullan
Hi All, I want to embed a link to our documentation in a RISE 360 lesson. I've used a button so the student doesn't see the full URL. I want to encode the search...
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Judy McDonough
Hello: I've created a course in Rise. Is there a way for me to transfer the course to someone else so they can use it for their company? They do not have an Arti...
3 years ago
By Judy McDonough
Ehab Tawfik
مساء الخير شكرا على هذا الشرح الرائع لدي استفسار عند انشاء مشروع ونشره على الانترنت هناك مشكلة جدية ولا اعرف الحل. الرجاء حلها عند تحميل البرنامج لا يعمل على الموق...
3 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lyor Bensoussan
Hello, The Rise content I've created contains several embedded Storyline modules (modules have both, voice-over and closed captions). While this works great using Chro...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Debbie Alley
Is it possible to customize the look of the divider to incorporate branding?
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Monica Lilleland
I have experienced that sometimes scrolling through lessons, filling the circles isn't enough to get a Rise course completed in our LMS. If we have scenarios and inter...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Manuela Coniglio
how can I recover a work from an old profile that no longer exists since the free trial is over?
3 years ago
By Hazel Bartolome
Deborah Kelly
Hi there. A previous employee has built a course in Rise 360 that has a couple of videos in them. Although there is a 'play' button in the course on Rise, when i...
3 years ago
By Deborah Kelly
Tracy Creamer
I have been asked to add an activity icon to headings where there's an interactive. Can you please explain how I might be able to do that?
3 years ago
By Wendy Thomson
Suzann Connell
Hello, I understand how to use Alt text for photos necessary for screen readers and 508 compliance, but I'm not certain how to be compliant with the Interactive Label ...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Whitney Dale
My colleagues that review my work like to use the PDF version to markup with comments. When Rise360 courses are exported to PDF, a comment tab isn't available.&n...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Leone Hay
Hi There, we have set up a quiz in Rise, with completion required at 100% correct. Exported as Scorm and used in a Moodle LMS. We have had a few learners report that t...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Heather Emerick
We have a RISE course that has a multiple response question that doesn't have a correct/ incorrect answer, rather it has feedback for any response. Due to the nature o...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
CRN EM WFD
Hi, I will try my best to explain this correctly. I love the way in which we can create lesson sections in Rise. However, when the learners are going through the lesso...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla