Last Post Replies
Jesse Miller
Hello, I have a video embedded into my Rise course, but when I put the package into D2L, I get the attached message. Has anyone else run into this issue? Thanks!
3 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Srinivasan  T
Hi We use videos in multiple rise courses. Recently last 2 or 3 weeks, some courses are acting weird. In Rise the video plays but when i share the course for review us...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Darren McNeill
Hi, I have created a course in Rise that contains several MP4 videos in Rise and in the Preview it all plays fine. However, when published to Review for the Client to ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Shailesh Garg
I added an MP4 video created in Storyline to Rise but when I publish my course and try to view the video in the Review version, the video is not playing. I am getting ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Birgitte Remstad
Hi! In TalentLMS I receive the following error message on one of the videos in a course: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anna Grant
I added an inline frame to my Rise course. It points to a PDF in my org's LMS. When I preview the course, the iframe displays the following error: "403 - Forbidden: Ac...
3 years ago
By Anna Grant
Kevin Fox
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to, or has succeeded in, adding interactive (Show it, Try it & Test it) scenarios recorded on Captivate into ...
3 years ago
By Kevin Fox
Felix Sintes
Hello, In firefox, my course progression only works if we scroll slowly. The "continue to next lesson" button doesn't appear. Is this a known bug and can we fix? Thank...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Larisa Paris-Balderrama
Hello, I freelance for a company who has an Articulate account, with 3 user licenses. I own my own personal license apart from that. I need to build a course for them ...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Logan Stahler
Hi all- We are working on a concept that uses the button stack block in Rise to act like an app where the user jumps to content through the buttons. Is there any...
3 years ago
By Ashley Crooks
2Training Loan
Hello, I would like to know, according to articulate experts, how to most efficiently implement the use of storyline files in rise. Good use cases, best practices in s...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Sidsel Henriksen
Hi I'm new in using Articulate and for the moment I'm not into building courses, but rather I would love to use some of the cool features for other purposes. Is it, fo...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Amit Singh
Hi, I have recently started facing issues related with the videos that i upload on Rise. Initially I thought that there can be an issue in Mp4 itself, but when i tried...
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
I was wondering if anyone has used or come across an example of Rise 360 being used to create textbooks?
3 years ago
By Michael Porter, MDE., MLIS, Lawson State Community College
Agnes Wlodarczyk
Hi, I am trying to incorporate a timeline to my course, but when adding new content I can select only from quiz or lesson option. I did copy a timeline to the co...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Kristen Bjork
I'm getting an error for my embedded Google docs this morning ("Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.") However, the metadata shows, so it clearly links t...
3 years ago
By Kristen Bjork
Deborah Kelly
Hi I've made a screen recording and want to embed this into Rise 360 but I'm struggling to do this. I've searched in the 'Discuss' but cannot see this question b...
3 years ago
By Deborah Kelly
Margaret McCaughey
Hello, I'm just learning how to use Rise and would like to have the course save its place if a learner exits before completing, so that when they click the link ...
3 years ago
By Margaret McCaughey
Paul Teske
Does anyone know if you can embed a PlayPosit video into Rise?
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Randall Sauchuck
Former description: I have a Rise course which I recently tested in both SCORM Cloud and in SuccessFactors. In SCORM Cloud the default Continue button has a class of “...
3 years ago
By Randall Sauchuck