Last Post Replies
Luke Benfield
Good morning, Does anyone know if we can use the mailto: code to create a new email from a link within Rise? Example, I'd like to have a link in a Contact sectio...
3 years ago
By nour saify
Samantha Fowlds
Hello: I made my own icons. They are appearing large and blurry! How can I fix this? Thank you for your help!
3 years ago
By Samantha Fowlds
Tabatha Willis
Would you be able to provide the rise file? We would like to build something very similar. We love the look of this orientation course.
3 years ago
By Cecilia Finch
vanessa Jilly
I am trying to upload my Rise course to my LITMOS LMS when I export from RISE it has created several files on my computer so I cannot upload a single file...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jen Dove
Does anyone know what the final reporting screen in a Rise course looks like? Can it be edited? How do users know when they have finished a course other th...
3 years ago
By xx xx
Lisa Sheehan
Hello, I just translated a module yesterday into Italian. I did follow the prescribed steps, including changing all of the Labels to Italian also. When I opened up a c...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Coralie Dardenne
Hello, I am trying to translate a course thanks XLIFF files. I generated an XLIFF file with the export function, then change a sentence with a specific tool (I used Tr...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Renae Flegg
I am exporting SCORM files from Rise360 and importing into LearnUpon, but we have been having a lot of user issues when opened in anything other than Chrome. So IE, Ed...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Leslie Scarpace
I have a Storyline quiz embedded in a Rise course. How can I have the user return to the sequence of the Rise course? Right now, it keeps the window open, and the user...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ina Chung
Hi I set 3 attempts for quiz and did not select "require passing score to continue" When users don't pass the quiz, I want them to contact the admin instead of h...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Donovan Jurgens
I am very new to Rise, an absolute novice and trying to assist a colleague to finish a project. I want to do the Quiz on my account. How would I export the...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Jamie Capistrant
Is there a way to put a shared course into a folder on Rise? When my counterpart shares her courses with me, they show up on my front page, but since I do no...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Anselmo Gabriel
Hi guys, Is there a way to embed this sample attachment into a Rise 360 course? Thanks in advance!
3 years ago
By Chino Navarro
Subith NK
I have created a course in the 360 Rise tool, there is one quiz section after 4 lessons in that module, and it's restricted in 3 attempts and it getting lock after 3 f...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Renee Shaheen
Hi Everyone I've created a very basic 4 lesson course in Rise360 and on the final lesson I have added in an interactive button that will exit the LMS and I only want t...
3 years ago
By Michael Bauer
Michael Wright
This may be a dumb question but I can't seem to work out how to embed a RISE course into a WIX site. I've found videos on how to achieve this in Storyline for Wordpres...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Connie Nau
Hi there, I have finished building two sample lessons in Rise. The Free Trial now gives me an error when I attempt to export to LMS format (Something Went ...
3 years ago
By Farzan Mohajerani
Brian Cook
Hello, I have created small 1-3 slide SL files and have successfully imported them into Rise with the needed functionality several times. But the last 2 projects, I ge...
3 years ago
By Brian Cook
Mike G
Hello! I am looking to have a user enter their name and have it appear on a certificate in a rise course. I have not been able to do so yet, my best guess would be to ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kevin Chilek
In a process interaction, the first slide is an introduction with audio. The play button is not very prominent and is easy to skip. I would like the audio ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez