Last Post Replies
Anthony Blusius
We have seen a recent change with with YouTube embedded videos we have placed in courses. These courses haven't been touched (I confirmed). See the attached screenshot...
3 years ago
By Sam Williamson
AL C
I'm considering using Rise 360 and was wondering if anyone know how to host Rise 360 courses on Squarespace (or similar) in a way that offers xAPI tracking/report...
3 years ago
By Thomas Turrell-Croft
Thomas Turrell-Croft
Hello We have created a free wrapper for xAPI (aka Tin Can API) Rise 360 courses, the wrapper adds Single Sign On (SSO) functionality to your courses. No LMS is r...
3 years ago
By Thomas Turrell-Croft
Sharon Mandel
Hello; I am working in a new contract in Rise, and am wondering what tips or ideas people have for breaking up big blocks of text? I am using flash cards, images, and ...
3 years ago
By Mr C
mikki herbold
I work at a college and we have launcehed a Rise interactive module in Blackboard for the whole college on Academic Integrity. The first year we launched it&nbsp...
3 years ago
By Susi B
John Faircloth-Wood
Hello Everyone, Is there a way to crop a video on Rise360 so that it doesn't completely fill the screen? Thank you
3 years ago
By Susi B
Central LXD
I have a course with a few different tabs, but some tabs don't mark as complete until the video has played all the way through (preferred) and others keep marking as c...
3 years ago
By Heidi Martens
Michael Terry
Good Afternoon, I need to change our origanization's Rise projects from the old owner who is not listed under our Account Manager. Since he is no longer listed under o...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Payal Tandon
I am wondering if there is a way by which we can enter equations in answer choices in quizzes in Articulate Rise. We love the product but for quantitative course...
3 years ago
By Anthony Goss
Cheryl Hoover
I've tried to find this answer but could not. I do my video editing in Camtasia and then insert the mp4 files into Storyline 2. Can you do the same with Rise? Thanks, ...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Applied Medical
Is there any way to require viewing of YouTube videos in Rise 360? Using an Embed block followed by a CONTINUE block works for other videos, but not for YouTube videos...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
Knowledge Bureau
Hello, Is it possible to embed an already developed calculator into a Rise 360 lesson where the learner can actually interact with and use it?
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
CRAIG NOE
We are using RISE360 for a course uploaded to our LMS. We continue to get issues with students saving their work and assessments, only to loose it all. It virtually ta...
3 years ago
By Lea Agato
Dimi Lamprinou
Hi there! I would like to ask if there is any way to edit the number of retries of a knowledge check question in Rise 360. Can we set two attempts for every...
3 years ago
By Nizier Zalgaonker
Alex Vodnev
We have few customers who use rise360 to generate tincan content. Recently, we keep seeing a particular bug. Could you please advice. Bug attached a...
3 years ago
By Renz Sevilla
Lyn  Williams
I have a course that I have built, the content is required by all the learners but the knowledge check is done using scenarios so unfortunately one size does not fit a...
3 years ago
By Lyn Williams
Curtis Glenn
Recently, I have noticed that I am not able to launch a course for editing while using Chrome. I can launch Rise dashboard in Chrome, but when I try to launch an actua...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Kate Blanchard
Hi, After uploading an Articulate presentation into Canvas, it opens well, but images show up as thumbnails. I have published the item, reset the content validation li...
3 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Ryan Sadleir
Hi, We have two courses that were previously created in Rise 360 and then downloaded to add to our learning platform. The person that created the courses left th...
3 years ago
By Karl Muller
di_lima@eopen.com.br Lima
It would be great have "by choice" in all the feedback´s questions. Thanks.
3 years ago
By di_lima@eopen.com.br Lima